BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Ariel D.
A friend recommended this product to me and gave it to me as a gift. It doesn't have a bad odor or fragrance. I don't use it often but it always makes my face feel smoother and cleaner after I use it.
Wendee G.
Long beach, CA
I love origins...having sensitive acne prone skin it's tough finding skin care products that will not be hard or rough on my skin but origins has done wonders for me. Especially this mask. I love it!!
Anna B.
Omaha, NE
Review for: Tm more...
This one the best mask i have used in a long time . It does take a few times of using it to see changes. It Really helps makes pores on your face look smaller. i also think that that it applys well.
Rochel G.
Bronx, NY
I can not live without this. It’s amazing once or twice a week. Takes out all the impurities from my skin. It leaves my skin feeling so soft and clean. I will forever use this mask. It’s a must have.
Cassie H.
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
Have used this only once but felt like it did the job. My skin looked cleaner afterwards, without feeling tight or dry. Also, the mask was gentle - no redness or tingling during application and use.
Cara F.
Saugus, MA
Smells really good for a face mask. Really gentle even on sensitive skin. Super soft. When it wipes off it makes a mess. You can buy it at Macy's or Sephora. I would recommend this to anyone as the perfect mask to help with impurities
SHAMENA S.
THIS MASK IS SO AMAZING. It really gets the gunk out of your skin and leaves it feeling so soft! I fell in love when I first used it! It was so effective in brightening my face up. Definitely recommend!!!
Adrienne B.
Germantown, MD
Great mask! Very easy to clean off and makes my face feel super soft! I use it about twice a month and get great results, especially around my heavy acne periods. THe price is good and the product is definetly worth checking out!
annemarie p.
Northampton, PA
This is my 'Go To' product when I have a breakout! I use it as an overnight mask & it never over dries my skin it just prevents more breakouts & heals the existing pimples! I love Origins & will definitely purchase the charcoal cleanser again!
Fallon B.
Decatur, GA
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
I love this mask! I use it pretty much every night. It works great for me. I wear makeup everyday and this helps make sure my pores are clear at the end of the day. My skin feels great after every use!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.