BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Megan B.
I liked it! I'm definitely a fan of Origin. I have pretty sensitive skin and I didn't have a reaction to it. It works and I enjoyed it but it wasn't anything life changing.
Abby C.
Yukon, OK
While this mask cleared my face up, it left it very dry. It doesnt do a deep clean or anything. It just diminishes the appearance of acne and breakouts. You need a good moustrizer for days following though because its very drying.
Nicka P.
Newark, CA
I adore this face mask! My face feels so clean after! You can feel the mask working and after rinsing your face would feel smooth plus you get smaller pores in an instant! I would so recommend this to others!
Katie B.
Pinson, AL
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
Best charcoal mask ever! I have dry skin, and even with using this all over my face, I never feel like my skin is dried out after using it. I love to use this once a week to get my pores cleaned out. Will repurchase over and over!
Jessica H.
It was great mask but my skin stung while using it the first time. I saw saw the effects immediately. I only used it 3 times. It is kind of on the expensive side, but it worth it. I would buy it again.
Cara F.
Saugus, MA
Smells really good for a face mask. Really gentle even on sensitive skin. Super soft. When it wipes off it makes a mess. You can buy it at Macy's or Sephora. I would recommend this to anyone as the perfect mask to help with impurities
Shelby W.
Tampa, FL
I love this origins mask so much!! I have repurchased this from Sephora so many times! I recommend this to friends all the time and they love it too! The charcoal goes a great job at cleanses your skin!
Rochel G.
Bronx, NY
I can not live without this. It’s amazing once or twice a week. Takes out all the impurities from my skin. It leaves my skin feeling so soft and clean. I will forever use this mask. It’s a must have.
Karen M.
n/a
One of the best charcoal masks I've used! So smooth and the smell was pleasant. It left my skin feeling so smooth and clean, and I saw much improvement in my pores and acne over two weeks. Recommend!
Anna B.
Omaha, NE
Review for: Tm more...
This one the best mask i have used in a long time . It does take a few times of using it to see changes. It Really helps makes pores on your face look smaller. i also think that that it applys well.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.