BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Mandy B.
Bee Spring, KY
Review for: Other more...
This is one of the most gentle yet effective charcoal masks I’ve ever come across!
My sister and I both have very different skin, (though still super sensitive,) and we are both able to use it without causing any skin issues. It cleans and softens the face all while shrinking pores. 10/10
Kasey C.
New York
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores 1 fl. oz. more...
I normally love origins products and swear by them but I wasn’t too thrilled with this purchase. It’s not too expensive but I didn’t notice any real difference in my skin after using it. It feels forming which is nice but other than that I think there’s better options out there.
Talia F.
Fairfield
Glamglow who?? Not only is this mask AMAZING - shrinks my pores and immediately draws out dirt to make any blemishes significantly smaller if not gone the next day - the price is unbeatable! This is my holy grail. Don’t waste your money on another product that is more expensive and can’t perform as well as this one. I’m in awe.
Disciple S.
Florida
This is something I picked up and purchased at sephora. Now, my skin is oily, I must admit. And honestly, it’s a good product, but not for my skin. I still find myself with skin problems (I dont know if caused by this product) personally, I don’t think this is good for oily skin, but it’s worth testing before buying it beloveds.
Shelby M.
buffalo
Very nice mask! Left my skin feeling very soft and clean. Helped to clear pores. Wish that removal was easier and less messy bc getting it off sometimes left black stains everywhere
Nicole W.
Origin products are very worth it. This product made my skin feel and look amazing afterwards I really love the way it felt when I was on my face as well. It seemed to clear imperfections and any breakouts it helped. Charcoal is very good for cleansing impurities in your skin.
Jennifer A.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I adore this stuff! I previously received this Charcoal mask in my Origins box, and just purchased it and used it! My face feels fresh, and tight! And I bought it as a part of the Black Friday sale, so it was priced really well. I highly recommend for the squeaky clean feeling!
Mayra L.
Arroyo Grande, CA
I really like this mask. I like to use it 1-2 times a week to help with oiliness and pores. I first received a sample one and decided to buy the full size one. It leaves my skin soft and I have noticed an improvement with pores. Does not irritate my skin either which is great.
Analyssa B.
Orlando, Florida
Review for: Other more...
I order this product every month. I used maybe 2x-3x a week, every other day or so. It is very effective in making my skin silky soft and clearing of inflammation, Black heads and rough patches. It can be very drying, but I noticed with regular usage, my T-zone was not as oily as it used to be.
Debbi B.
richland
Review for: Other more...
Great mask to deep clean pores. Even my husband uses it regularly. I found that if I used it more than once a week, it would dry out my skin. My skin is dry to begin with so that could be the problem. Origins Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.