BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Angelique A.
This mask is awesome. It helps clear skin. You can buy this at the origins store or online . I say it's a wonderful value and it definitely met my expectations and I would definitely recommend this to others
Cassandra E.
Hoboken
This was great, however I purchased it when I bought my glam glow and at the time glam glow won the contest! It's a lot more affordable than glam glow, however, it depends on how bad you're breaking out.
Emily P.
McHenry
This activated charcoal mask is one of the best on the market! It leaves your face feeling detoxified & clean. Unlike some charcoal masks, it was very gentle, easy to apply and perfect for any skin type.
Haley B.
Decatur, AL
Love it! Use it once a week!! Great value. Get compliments on my skin every time I use this. Have had the same bottle for over a year, and still have half way to go!!!!!!! Not sure if I would buy again.
Bailey S.
This mask is good. I love the way it makes my face feel once I wipe it off. I have bought two bottles of it so far and love it! I think the only con to it is the smell. It definitely smells like play dough but other than that it gets the job done! Will purchase it again for sure
Stephanie K.
Review for: Tm more...
Great charcoal detox mask. Love using this when I'm in the need for a total reset. The creamy rich texture is luxurious feeling. The product is simple, effective and pleasing, well worth the price. Definitely would buy again.
Karen M.
n/a
One of the best charcoal masks I've used! So smooth and the smell was pleasant. It left my skin feeling so smooth and clean, and I saw much improvement in my pores and acne over two weeks. Recommend!
Meghan C.
Valrico, FL
Review for: Tm more...
This is a pretty good facial mask, more geared towards oily and acne-prone skin. Did a nice job of clearing my skin, not as harsh as I was excepting. Worth giving a shot if you are interested in it.
Abby C.
Yukon, OK
While this mask cleared my face up, it left it very dry. It doesnt do a deep clean or anything. It just diminishes the appearance of acne and breakouts. You need a good moustrizer for days following though because its very drying.
Diana D.
Trenton, Nj
Review for: Tm more...
I love this charcoal mask ! I got it in a sephora play box and when i tried it i loved it ! I had to go buy the full size product ! It cleans your face and leaves it smooth
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.