BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Liana D.
San Francisco, CA
I received a travel size of this mask and really like it so far! I usually steam my face first to open up my pores and apply this to really get all the dirt out. My face feels so clean and soft after! Definitely would recommend this product!
Justina S.
You guys!!! I love this mask!!! I had a horrible break out and this mask was so gentle and made my blemish disappear!! I received this product for free from Influenster but I have since purchased a whole new bottle
Roaa A.
Lyndhurst, NJ
I saw many women who recommended the use of Origins Clear Improvement. So, I bought it and I am using it. I hope my skin will improve. I have normal skin and I have some discoloration due to sun damage.
Mary C.
Norfolk
Best face mask I’ve used! My skin instantly looks and feels better after using this mask. Works like a charm when used as directed. Be careful to avoid your hair as it can dry and take some effort to remove.
Jenny L.
San Francisco, CA
It helped clear my breakouts within a week or so! One of my favorite face masks! It does a great job clearing my pores. It to applies even and is very easy to wash off.
Michealla M.
El Paso, TX
This is my all time FAVORITE clay mask ever. I first discovered it almost two years ago and have been using it ever since. It makes your face tingle when on, and makes your face feel so fresh after use. I do recommend lotion afterward because charcoal can be drying.
Brooke S.
Good mask, but I prefer the sephora brand charcoal mask. Cleansing but not totally satisfying. I like how it dried quickly and was easy to remove, I think this one just didn't hit the mark like other origins products
This product is nice for cleaning out pores. I bought this product from Ulta. This product has good value and not to pricey. I use this mask a lot but it is not a peel off mask. I do recommend this mask but it is a little hard to get off.
maría f.
Miami
This origins clear mask is so good
Because actually it does makes your skin look better and lighter and clearer and makes it look just of one skin tone instead of all weird it
Is so good I love this brand!
Naushin h.
Deer Park, NY
You can feel the difference in your skin right away. It's Heats up a little and you really get a clean feel of the skin. After a few uses at least once a week I noticed dramatic change in my skin texture
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.