BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Hayley G.
Henderson, NV
I got this in an Origins Mask Sampler. Probably my favorite on of the bunch! Great for problem areas. Strong enough to to really eliminate and yucky spots but gentle enough to where it doesn't dry my skin out!
Jenny L.
San Francisco, CA
It helped clear my breakouts within a week or so! One of my favorite face masks! It does a great job clearing my pores. It to applies even and is very easy to wash off.
Gloria R.
I love this charcoal mask, I use it on days where my skin is in bad condition with breakouts and such to really clear all impurities and sometimes I just spot treat. It works amazing. I have sensitive dry/combination skin for reference.
maría f.
Miami
This origins clear mask is so good
Because actually it does makes your skin look better and lighter and clearer and makes it look just of one skin tone instead of all weird it
Is so good I love this brand!
Megan F.
Review for: Clear more...
This mask was great! It was very gentle and left my skin feeling softer, cleaner, and visibly brighter afterwards. I would definitely purchase this product again and recommend it to a friend. Can't go wrong!
Chelsea B.
I use this in areas of my face that I am having breakouts. It's incredible. It pulls everything out and doesn't leave my skin feeling dry. My breakouts will clear up so much faster after using this! Yes I will buy again!
Astabraq A.
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
This mask is fantastic!! I've been using it for 1 year now. It is very effective, leaves my skin clean and it doesn't dry me out. It works best for me if I use it after I exfoliate. It cleans my pores and makes my skin very smooth. A little goes a long way. Definitely worth the money
Review for: Tm more...
This product is nice for cleaning out pores. I bought this product from Ulta. This product has good value and not to pricey. I use this mask a lot but it is not a peel off mask. I do recommend this mask but it is a little hard to get off.
Andrea M.
I love this mask!! I got a small sample at Sephora and I have been loving it ever since. It did not irritate my skin even though I do have sensitive skin. I would so buy again. And I recommend this for sure.
wendy b.
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
This stuff will definitely clear out your pores. It goes on real smooth and you can wear it all over your face or just in your trouble areas such as the T zone or spots. I like to use this when I feel my face is especially dirty as I know it will do a great job of clearing my skin.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.