BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Maddy M.
I got this product for free to try and loved it. The charcoal drew toxins out of my skin and made it so clean and soft. I'm so bummed because this company is not cruelty free, so I will not be purchasing anything from them anytime soon.
Marisa L.
One of the best wash- off charcoal masks I've used. Results I noticed were reduced pore size, oil control and over all refreshed feeling skin. Packaging is simple and efficient. Price is do-able. Two thumbs up!
Liana D.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: Tm more...
I received a travel size of this mask and really like it so far! I usually steam my face first to open up my pores and apply this to really get all the dirt out. My face feels so clean and soft after! Definitely would recommend this product!
Ashley D.
Nashville, TN
Overall one of my least favorite charcoal masks I've tried. The texture was very gel-like and felt somewhat cheap. I also didn't feel the normal refreshed feeling that is to be expected after a charcoal mask.
Justina S.
You guys!!! I love this mask!!! I had a horrible break out and this mask was so gentle and made my blemish disappear!! I received this product for free from Influenster but I have since purchased a whole new bottle
Natalie I.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Clear more...
hands down my favorite mask. I typically apply it when i'm fresh out of the shower while my face is still a bit wet and i find that it works best that way. I was it off with a wash cloth after 15/20 minutes and find my skin to be clear and smooth!
Asma S.
This is so wonderful for mild acne cases. Ode you have the original breakout this is a great product! And at such an affordable price!!! I love it! Very cleansing. And I would definitely recommend it to others
Ashley K.
Fargo, ND
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
This mask is amazing for oily and combination skin. Especially if you are acne prone like I am. It helps pull out all the extra oil,dirt, and if you didn't get it all off, makeup
Jocelyn V.
Mesa, AZ
This mask has been part of my night routine ever since I bought it because it really helps clear my pores. I don't really have big pores so it's not really a problem for me but it helps my face feel moisturized
Rose R.
One of my favorite charcoal masks for sucking out your impurities. You can feel & see it working. I don't recommend doing it daily and if you do, I would use it just as a spot treatment. Don't forget to moisturize right after.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.