BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Amanda T.
This product is wonderful. It draws out pore-cloggers with the active charcoal. I follow it with the checks and balances wash for a great feel. I have always loved origins and their products along with the store team!
Yamicelys F.
My skin felt amazing after just one use of this! I had been eager to try a charcoal mask and this was great! I tend to have good luck with Origin products. I have combination skin and this didn't make me breakout. My skin definitely felt very clean.
Mayra V.
This is my go to face mask when I feel like my pores are clogged due to makeup usage. I use this mask once a week after i shower. I love how my skin feels after I use this. I usually get the sample size because the full size seems a little pricey to me.
Natalie M.
Austin, TX
I won this from Origins, but I have been an avid user for years. It's one of my favorite and effective masks. I use this along with the retexturing clay
Mask and overnight mask. I love washing it off and feeling like I have soft, calm skin. Safe for sensitive skin!
Nichole R.
Round Rock, TX
Such a great mask. My pores do feel more clear and also seem visibly smaller. It doesn't have much of a smell to it and it cures quickly to your face. Seeing as it's charcoal based it can stain if you aren't careful.
Bridget H.
Freeport, ME
This stuff is fantastic. I use it on my t zone only which is my biggest pore issues. my nose area is the worst and with one use I already see a difference. I definitely recommend this.
Angela R.
This is a great mud mask to clear up any active pimples or skin woes. I use this both as a mask and a spot treatment, and pimples are always smaller the next morning. I would eventually repurchase...but there are too many things I want to try out first.
Kathleen T.
Lynn, Ma
Origins Clear Improvment is one of my all time favorite clarifying masks. My skin feels so clean and fresh after using this mask. It is slightly messy to remove but totally worth it. I think those with sensitive skin may find it a little aggressive.
Julia M.
Love! Love! Love! Love! Did I mention I absolutely love this product! Super great on attacking acne and keeping it away. I'm on bottle number two! I use it once a week and it lasts about 3 months! A little really goes a long way!
Sam M.
Stafford Spgs, CT
I love this mask . It always feels cool on my skin and refreshing when wearing it. Everytimr I notice blackheads I use this and it helps plus it feels luxurious ! Once you try one origins mask you will be hooked
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.