BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Christina W.
Philipsburg, PA
This is one of my favorite masks ever! It leaves my skin feeling smooth and clean afterwards. My boyfriend has also used and enjoyed it. I’ve never had a reaction to it which is awesome because a lot of masks don’t agree with my skin. Will definitely repurchase and highly recommend!
Erin H.
San Francisco, CA
I have combination skin and I struggle with adult acne and scarring.

This is my go-to weekly face mask and I’m absolutely in love with origins! First of all, the full size bottle lasts so long and is so worth the price.
I love the texture of this “mud” because it’s so creamy and thick, instead of thin and watery like other masks I’ve tried. Makes for a really great mask selfie!

Okay, so you apply this mask in a thick layer all over your face or you can also simply target problem areas, which I do when I multi-mask or when I am treating a rough breakout I like to apply it on the blemish as if it were a spot treatment. (Don’t really do this anymore since I bought the origins spit treatment). I noticed this mask is better in small doses, you only need it a few times a week and it can actually be very irritating in the corners of my nose and around my mouth so I’m very cautious to avoid those areas.
The mask itself feels fresh and makes my skin feel super squeaky clean, but also can cause a bit of tingling while on the skin. It’s never been overly drying or caused any irritation.

The mud dries down to a flaky and chalky moment which I then rinse off with warm water and a mask remover sponge that helps exfoliate the skin while also cleaning everything off.

When I remove the mask my current acne feels dried out and it helps clear those blemishes faster. My skin feels fresh and clean, while my complexion is noticeably brighter. I’ve been using this mask for months and I highly recommend it to people with similar skin and concerns.
Molly P.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores 1.7oz by Chom by Origins more...
I was really tired of the paper face masks, which I feel don’t worry. However this charcoal mask works amazing. I have more oily skin, so I wanted something that focused on my pores. I purchased this at Ulta and loved it so much more than the paper masks. It’s pretty affordable and I got about 20 uses out of the small bottle.
Lisdanay P.
Orlando
What I find most effective with this product is to wet my face first with warm water and after I have the mask on, to walkout into the cold air so that it dries quicker. I like it because it makes my pores appear smaller but not after one use. I kind of wish it was a peel off.
Debbi B.
richland
Review for: Other more...
Great mask to deep clean pores. Even my husband uses it regularly. I found that if I used it more than once a week, it would dry out my skin. My skin is dry to begin with so that could be the problem. Origins Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores
Mayra L.
Arroyo Grande, CA
I really like this mask. I like to use it 1-2 times a week to help with oiliness and pores. I first received a sample one and decided to buy the full size one. It leaves my skin soft and I have noticed an improvement with pores. Does not irritate my skin either which is great.
Analyssa B.
Review for: Other more...
I order this product every month. I used maybe 2x-3x a week, every other day or so. It is very effective in making my skin silky soft and clearing of inflammation, Black heads and rough patches. It can be very drying, but I noticed with regular usage, my T-zone was not as oily as it used to be.
Jennifer A.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I adore this stuff! I previously received this Charcoal mask in my Origins box, and just purchased it and used it! My face feels fresh, and tight! And I bought it as a part of the Black Friday sale, so it was priced really well. I highly recommend for the squeaky clean feeling!
Elisabeth M.
I would say this mask is the closest dupe I've found to the Glamglow Supermud Activated Charcoal Treatment mask. While it may not be as strong and as great as it, it has really seemed to help minimize my blackheads and minimize the size of my pores so I am really impressed with this!
Ashley B.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Clear more...
Origins charcoal mask is amazing! I have used other charcoal masks in the past and they left my skin feeling tacky and itchy. Origins left my skin feeling smooth and wonderful. I even got my husband to try it! We both have purchased the mask more than once. We love it.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.