BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Kaitlyn P.
my favorite face mask!! really helps clear my face . it soothes it and makes me face so soft after i wash it off ! it wasn't very pricey and i do recommend this product ! i've used it multiple times and i will buy again!
Brianna F.
Columbus, OH
Love this mask for clearing up your skin and unclogging pores. It felt so good and you could feel it working. It doesn’t get really dry or tight at all so it was great for sensitive/dry skin. I would definitely buy again!
Kaitlin W.
Benicia, CA
Overall this a pretty decent mask. Did not notice an immediate difference in my skin but noticed the next day my blemishes were a bit more dried out and not as big.
Lexi P.
Bradenton
By far my favorite mask product! Not only are the ingredients natural, they leave your skin feeling clean, refreshed and clear. The activated charcoal pulls out impurities and leaves a noticeable difference. Pair it with their face serum and it will leave your skin feeling better than a day at the spa!
Tori O.
Virginia Bch, VA
I feel everything they make is wonderful. Having such dry skin they help. Lot with cleaning and clearing without drying my skin out. I will always purchase these products from ulta especially when they’re having great sales.
Jasmine T.
Lakewood, CA
One of the original face mask that has always been around forever. This face mask will help minimize your pores and remove black heads with the charcoal used in the mask. Leaves your skin feeling tight and super clean.
Daniela S.
Sperry, OK
By far my favorite mask. It leaves my skin feeling soft and supple. Takes care of acne and really cleans out my pores. It did everything I expected it to and more. It's my go to and will always be found in my bathroom.
Yue D.
Falls Church, VA
I didn't notice any pore shrinking after the first use, but after starting to use it once a week for a month, I noticed the pores shrinking. One part I did not like was that it was hard to wash off and the coal got everywhere in the sink so be careful.
Yilei P.
This is one of the best cleaning mask I have ever used. I have sensitive and dry skin. This is a product I can use even three or four times a week for a intense treatment. Usually it clans my pores pretty well. For oily skin, it might not be strong enough.
Sarah H.
Angier, NC
Love this. Really gets rid of all the impurities in my skin and leaves it so clean. It's not super harsh and irritating and I do not feel that it strips the skin. It keeps my skin clear and clean and not over dried.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.