BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Evadne W.
Jacksonville
I was excited to use this stuff because of all the reviews I was hearing but honestly I didn't see a huge difference. It gets the job done but that's about it to me. Sadly I won't be purchasing this product again.
Ekta S.
Anaheim, CA
Review for: Tm more...
This is my favorite product by far from origins! I just love their skin care products and I don't really mind spending a little more because it is totally worth it!!
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
One of my favorite charcoal masks on the market hands down. It has great packaging for a mask. I use this product all the time and repurchase every time I run out. Perfect price for such an awesome mask. I love most of Origins products;-)
Ines E.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Review for: R Pods 4 X 1 Time Use Pod more...
Very nice mask, i repurchased 3 times so far. but lately i don't know if my skin changed or what.. after i use it i get little red bumps on my forehead that turn into tiny annoying pimples.. not happy with that
Emily M.
Hands down my favorite mask. I appreciate how gentle and moisturising it is while still being extremely cleansing. I was able to keep this for almost a year using it every week to 3 weeks depending on the season. So it's worth the cost. It's my go to.
emily n.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Tm more...
Okay mask from origins to clean out your pores with the charcoal in it. It's great but I thought it'd be more effective. Also, the price is just too much. I would recommend to those with oily/combination skin
Jeanette B.
Columbia, MD
I liked using this treatment to help clear my skin. It really gives you a nice balance to your face with out being abrasive. It's a good value for the price and woks nicely on my skin. I would definitely recommend
Aditi V.
Review for: R Pods 4 X 1 Time Use Pod more...
Loved the large bottle of this so I bought the small packs which are great for traveling! I put this mostly in my T zone and use another mask on my cheeks because this can be a little harsh for non oily areas
Becca S.
Fort Belvoir, VA
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
I highly recommend this product. I have an oily t zone but also dry and sensitive skin. This doesn't give me a rash or even redness. I use it once a week and haven't had any break outs since buying it. It makes me face super soft and works great.
Lacretia M.
After each application, my skin is bit brighter and clearer. There is a bit of a cool sensation, which isn't my favorite part, but there are no other thrills. Once dried completely, the charcoal is easy to remove.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.