BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Beatrice L.
Somerville, MA
This cleaned up my pores after I used it tthe first time. However, Origins make my skin grow little bumps after a couple uses. It has a nice packaging bottle. For the price though, I wouldn't buy it again since it doesn't work for my skin type at all.
I LOVE this mask! It truly cleans your face of all dirt and makeup residue that might be on your face as well as cleaning deep down in your pores. After I take it off, my face feels extremely clean and soft and the charcoal gives my skin this really pretty glow. I would absolutely recommend this mask, and I will definitely continue to buy it.  Great find.
Maryjean B.
Glen Gardner, NJ
I loved this mask! My boyfriend and I both used it and immediately after washing saw a huge improvement in our skin. We purchased this on a trip into Princeton, at a local beauty boutique. It was absolutely effective and would certainly buy it again.
Jessica M.
This helps rid your face and T-zone of those pesky back heads. It is gentle on the skin, not harsh. First time using this product but I am impressed with how good it works. Reasonable price for what you get out of it!
Greta A.
Miami
This is one of my all time favorite face masks. I feel like it really does draw out impurities and it leaves my pores feeling clean. It's not a new product in the market, yet you will always find me repurchasing it.
Elza M.
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
I would use this mask once a week and it always left my skin tight and dry. Which for me is a good thing! A little night cream and the perfect ending to the night.
Bella L.
Seattle
I really enjoy this product. You can feel your face tighten. This product lasts a very long time so even though its a little pricy you will get your moneys worth it, thats a guarantee. It dries in 10-15 minutes depending on how thick the layer is.
Portia E.
Miramar, FL
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
Used once a week to clear my skin. I apply a thin coat which dries quickly but gets the job done. After washing my skin feels silky smooth and surprisingly moisturized. Great product which I definitely recommend!
Leah B.
I loved this I just never purchased it again no particular reason for not repurchasing I guess I just moved on to a different proxy but now that I see it here I will probably make a trip to sephora to pick up my faves
Sarah H.
Angier, NC
Love this. Really gets rid of all the impurities in my skin and leaves it so clean. It's not super harsh and irritating and I do not feel that it strips the skin. It keeps my skin clear and clean and not over dried.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.