BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Natalie M.
Austin, TX
I won this from Origins, but I have been an avid user for years. It's one of my favorite and effective masks. I use this along with the retexturing clay
Mask and overnight mask. I love washing it off and feeling like I have soft, calm skin. Safe for sensitive skin!
Jessica M.
This helps rid your face and T-zone of those pesky back heads. It is gentle on the skin, not harsh. First time using this product but I am impressed with how good it works. Reasonable price for what you get out of it!
Bridget H.
Freeport, ME
Review for: Tm more...
This stuff is fantastic. I use it on my t zone only which is my biggest pore issues. my nose area is the worst and with one use I already see a difference. I definitely recommend this.
Abigail A.
Oviedo, FL
This is an amazing product that leaves you feeling clean. It's lightweight like air and it feels so good on your skin. I was recommended by a friend and I absolutely love it! I would totally give this product a 10/10!
Kathleen T.
Lynn, Ma
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
Origins Clear Improvment is one of my all time favorite clarifying masks. My skin feels so clean and fresh after using this mask. It is slightly messy to remove but totally worth it. I think those with sensitive skin may find it a little aggressive.
Victoria T.
One of my holy grails- I have been using this for about 10 years now. I have combination skin with minor hormonal breakouts and use this once a week and it keeps my skin looking great. Whenever I feel like I need a facial detox, this is my go to product
Julia M.
Love! Love! Love! Love! Did I mention I absolutely love this product! Super great on attacking acne and keeping it away. I'm on bottle number two! I use it once a week and it lasts about 3 months! A little really goes a long way!
Sarah T.
New Orleans, LA
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
It's a good mask if you feel like you need to unclog your pores after a long day. It gives a refreshing feeling because it gives a tingly feeling. But afterwards, it really works. My face feels very clean. Just maybe moisturize if you have dry skin.
Carrie L.
st Louis
I only use this as an overnight spot treatment and it works wonders. Depending on the magnitude of the zit it can be completely gone the next day (just a faint red mark) or it will go down to a more manageable size.
Amanda T.
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
This product is wonderful. It draws out pore-cloggers with the active charcoal. I follow it with the checks and balances wash for a great feel. I have always loved origins and their products along with the store team!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.