BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Amber W.
Corona, CA
I use this mask twice a week because I have large pores. It helps to bring the blackheads out, but also started minimizing my pores after the first week of using it! Works great with my skin type; which is oily and a combination of dryness around my mouth.
Ailee K.
Saint Charles, IL
I absolutely love this product! It is a very nice formula and definitely effective. My face felt much fresher after using. I purchased from Sephora, for a fairly reasonable price. I think the packaging is great; not much I think they need to improve on!
Stephanie D.
Menlo, GA
Although a little pricey, this mask delivers a sort of detox effect to your face. It did a great job of controlling the oily areas around my t-zone. I would say it did it's job relatively well. The only reason I knocked off a star is because of the price.
Lisa L.
E Brunswick, NJ
One of my favorite masks when I feel my skin is lacking and rough to the touch. Works really well, my pores look cleaner and face feels smoother. Does makes your face feel a tad bit tight but nothing that's overly uncomfortable.
Trang T.
Stockton, CA
This is by far my favorite charcoal mask! Due to having really oily skin, this mask has helped immensely with clearing out my pores & my oily T zone. Use it 1/2 times a week & you're left with a refreshed clean face each and every time. Highly recommended!
Brittany W.
I wanted to like this mask, but I much prefer the Indian Clay mask that is much cheaper and feels like it's cleaning better. I didn't feel any sort of a "tingle," which I wanted to experience with a deep-cleansing mask.
Candy S.
Leedey, OK
I believe this is a must try for any person! Plain smell. Worth the price! I always go back to this mask! For those wanting to spend more, Tatcha is the only mask I prefer. Tatcha has an amazing smell, gentle tingle, and face feels like a baby's bottom.
Amber G.
Love love love this mask! I use at least once a week to unclog my pores. This mask is gentle and is easily removed. I find it doesn't dry my skin out, however I love to follow this mask up with a hydrating sheet mask. This is a staple in my beauty arsenal.
Had been wanting to try this product for the longest time and had such high expectations for it! it did draw out all of my impurities as it said but i think i expected more for the price. I used it 3-4 times a week according on the way my skin was feeling
Jessica G.
St Augustine, FL
This mask is potent. It works for those who struggle with acne. I love that it has charcoal in it to help heal the skin. It'a a great mask and I would buy it again.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.