BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Brandy S.
Newberg, OR
I've only used this a few times, so I haven't noticed a big difference in my skin. Except that it's much softer. It smells good and it's easy to use and wash off.
Athena h.
Beech Grove , IN
Cleanses your pores and detoxes at the same time and it leaves your skin feeling soft. I would recommend everyone try it. The price is right since it's under $10 and works just as well as the more expensive brands
Brooke 🌻.
I really like this mask. It's a great quality and smells fresh. The black charcoal is very helpful for large pores and oily skin. I'm definitely a fan of Origins over and this mask. I enjoyed this mask and it was easy and light. I would reccomened this to anyone with oily skin.
Michelle R.
Horizon City, TX
This mask will suck everything out of your pores. I was impressed with the results. It didn’t leave my skin dried up and tight. I like that it comes in a squeeze tube instead of a jar so you don’t have to dip your fingers in the product. Would recommend for oily skin and combo skin.
Dakota C.
California
This mask has truly changed my life. I get really bad acne during my period and it help calm it down and keep my face clear no matter what. It’s good for sensitive skin also 10/10 recommend ! ( photo w/o any face makeup )
Kelly N.
Jericho
Review for: Other more...
A good mud mask for pores. Doesn’t require a lot of time to work. I have oily skin so it seems to control my oil but not as much. Seems to clean out my clogged pores. I only have to use it two times a week in conjunction with my neogen lemon biopeels and my biore charcoal face wash.
Katie D.
Branchland , WV
I will repurchase this mask for the rest of my life (or as long as I have acne and blackheads, anyway) If you’re looking for a blackhead “vacuum” this is your product!
Alyssa L.
Hartford
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores 1 fl. oz. more...
Goes on as a clay-like paste, and within 30 seconds of application foams and bubbles! I don’t normally enjoy bubble masks because they tickle, but this was just right! Totally cleaned my pores and brightened my skin. Would definitely use again!
Lydia F.
Seattle
Review for: Other more...
Just another clarifying mask! I didn’t really notice anything different after multiple uses. I much rather prefer the Shea Moisture african black soap face mask.
Alyssa A.
Fernley, NV
This is literally one of the best face masks that I have ever tried! I break out super bad and usually trying out different products breaks me out but this product madey skin so soft and even started clearing up my acne and making my face look fresh and I just love this so so much!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.