BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Brooke H.
Tallahassee, FL
This is a more affordable effective mask. Definitely not the best mask ever but does a really nice job for such a low price. I find that the small sample size from sephora lasts me forever since you only need a little bit.
callie c.
Charleston, WV
I really like this mask. It has very little smell and makes my skin feel and look lovely after. My skin is so soft. My issue is, I do not see a change in black heads and breakouts even after using it once a week for 6 weeks.
Alexandra T.
Sacramento, CA
This mask is skin changing! I use this mask about 1-2 times a week. My skin always feels so clean and smooth! I initially purchased the travel size of this mask because I was hesitant to try it out but I'm so glad I did! I recommend this mask to everyone!
Leah G.
One of the best charcoal masks for acne treatment. I use this about once a week, and it leaves the skin feeling fresh and clean. It's a little pricy, but it does help skin stay fresh and exfoliated, both important with acne.
Lorena S.
Santa Ana, CA
I swear by this! I broke out really bad on my checks and I used some I got some as a a sample and it cleared up my breakout the next day! I went to Sephora that day and bought the full size
Roxana B.
Bell Gardens, CA
This has to be my favorite product!! i have very oily skin and get a lot of black heads. I use this product three times of the week and have seen a great improvement.
Marissa I.
Boise, ID
Love how the pods are great for travel and perfect amount in each for a single use! Love the packaging it truly is a great idea. I believe I got it off of Sephora. The charcoal is great for renewing my skin and is very effective. Would absolutely recommend.
crystal g.
Del Rio, TX
I love origins but im in between about this mask. It dried certain spots of my face and i have more oily skin than dry. I like how it did leave my skin refreshed but overall i wouldn't repurchase only because it dries my face..
Leanne B.
Just absorbs the oil and makes my face feel great. My skin is super sensitive and I do not have any negative reactions. They have travel size available. I got mine from Sephora. So I would get those first to make sure you like it before getting the full size.
jacquelynn f.
This mask worked very well on my face. Its hard for me to find a mask that doesn't completely dry out oy face or either leaves my skin still feeling bleh. It is very gentle on the skin. And has a very light (good) smell to it. Definitely recoomend for other.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.