BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Nuria G.
Perfect to use 1-2 per week to clear out pores. Typically I only apply to the t-zone, let it dry, rinse and moisturize after. I wouldn't recommend to people with super dry skin, but it works wonders for combo/oily skin!
Kaitlyn P.
my favorite face mask!! really helps clear my face . it soothes it and makes me face so soft after i wash it off ! it wasn't very pricey and i do recommend this product ! i've used it multiple times and i will buy again!
Mykela I.
Conshohocken, PA
It's an okay face mask, doesn't really show much results on my skin. I've gone through a tube of it for the first time & I will not be repurchasing. I will stick to my L'Oréal Black Clay Mask as it is much cheaper and I see results every single use from it.
Daniela S.
Sperry, OK
By far my favorite mask. It leaves my skin feeling soft and supple. Takes care of acne and really cleans out my pores. It did everything I expected it to and more. It's my go to and will always be found in my bathroom.
Melissa V.
Whittier, CA
This face mask literally removes all the junk from your face. I usually just apply it on the areas that I need it on, such as my nose, chin and parts of my forehead. It does a great job removing all the nasty blackheads
Lauren R.
Prnc Frederck, MD
This product worked ok, but I've used better. It didn't get deep enough in my
Pores to clean them out. Probably won't be repurchasing this product. Not worth it to me. If you have really sensitive skin you might like it though.
Ana Maria D.
Chino, CA
This mask is great for my oily and acne prone skin! My skin feels so clean and my pores are much tighter after I use it. It’s easy to apply, doesn’t have to stay on long, and washes off easily. I definitely recommend it!
Yilei P.
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
This is one of the best cleaning mask I have ever used. I have sensitive and dry skin. This is a product I can use even three or four times a week for a intense treatment. Usually it clans my pores pretty well. For oily skin, it might not be strong enough.
Sneha C.
Sacramento, CA
This mask is great at tightening pores, softening the skin and makes your skin brighter! I try to use it once a week to draw out impurities. While I think the GlamGlow mask works even better, it's also much more expensive. This is a great cheaper alternative!
Lexi P.
Bradenton
Review for: Clear more...
By far my favorite mask product! Not only are the ingredients natural, they leave your skin feeling clean, refreshed and clear. The activated charcoal pulls out impurities and leaves a noticeable difference. Pair it with their face serum and it will leave your skin feeling better than a day at the spa!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.