BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Ruby S.
Fontana, CA
I absolutely love clear improvements; after a nice wash it's a great way to end my day. I use it every other week to tighten my pores. When I first used it I thought it was a little harsh, but when I found out I shouldn't use after an intense scrub it stopped.
Alexis C.
Suwanee, GA
Feels Cool on the skin but it's very relaxing. I used a sample of this and wanted to pamper myself. I'm not sure if it made a difference in my skin but I enjoyed it nonetheless and felt like my skin was fresh afterwards.
Lisa L.
E Brunswick, NJ
One of my favorite masks when I feel my skin is lacking and rough to the touch. Works really well, my pores look cleaner and face feels smoother. Does makes your face feel a tad bit tight but nothing that's overly uncomfortable.
Courtney V.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Tm more...
I literally can't get enough of this face mask, it makes my skin feel so fresh and clean afterwards. I use it about 2x a week and I can see a difference in how bright and soft my skin is. I'll recommend this product to anyone with oily acne prone skin!
Nicole L.
I love this mask. I put it on after washing my face and before the shower. It dries on hard and once you wash it off leaves your face feeling so soft. This is definitely something I try to use atleast once a week. I would recommend
Nadia S.
Love love love! I could absolutely rave about this product to anyone! I have combination skin, leaning more towards dry. I love the packaging, and the formula packs a punch! My skin definitely feels clean after using this!
Emily J.
Richmond
Love this product! It feels really refreshing and is awesome if you struggle with acne. If you have sensitive skin using it once a week would be good otherwise it may burn. If you don't have any trouble with your face then using 2-3 times a week works great!
Hayley K.
Rancho Cordova
This mask is not an everyday use one but its great for a nice spa day at home! If you have dry skin I do not recommend this as it can dry you out further. My face is clearer than ever and I will definitely purchase again!
Jezzail M.
Plainfield , IL
I love this stuff, I have oily skin and it just makes my pores smaller and makes me have smooth skin all day and night. I bought this at ulta, you can also getting the traveling size if you don't want to spend As much.
Nicole D.
Love the way this mask makes my skin feel after! I just got the sample size and I really want to buy the full size! I did this mask at night, and when I woke up my skin still felt so so so good!!! Definitely buying again.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.