BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Katheryn A.
Los Angeles, CA
I brought this product at sephora because of the charcoal ingredient. I leaves my skin so soft and smooth. The only thing i hate about it is that it burns a lot around m nose and I'm not sure why so now i avoid that area all together but its a good product overall.
Sarah D.
This mask feels amazing! I usually use this mask once a week. I feel that its definitely worth the money. My skin always feels soft and smooth after using this product. It is very effective and it does not disappoint. I will buy again when I run out of this product.
Phoebe S.
The first few times I tried this mask I wasn't super impressed. I felt it really didn't do much for my skin, but recently I received a sample and LOVED it. It cleared out my pores easily and left my skin feeling super clean but not dry at all. This is a great mask.
Kristal E.
I really love this mask! Once applied you can actually feel it working. This is my first time purchasing and I am quite pleased. I'm glad the ladies at Sephora pointed me in the right direction.
Shannon L.
Santa Ana, CA
I first started using Origins products when I worked there and have been hooked ever since. This mask is the best for taking impurities our of your pores. I highly recommend this mask as well as all other origins products. They do what they say they do and you will see results. I no longer work there and haven't for years, this is my honest opinion and not a sales pitch.
Ayesha Z.
Pretty good mask. Tingles while you are using it. I think it's great for people who don't have to many clogged pores. It cleansed my face but it didn't do much for my pores and white/black heads.
Monique B.
Madison, AL
One of the best masks I've ever used! I've have noticed a significant decrease in blackheads, my skin looks a lot smoothr, healthier, and I have less break-outs. After I use this mask my skin looks like I just received a facial. I will definitely purchase this again..
Claudia G.
Brielle, NJ
I love this product! It helps improve my skin overnight! My family and I love using origins products because we all have had good experiences with them. This one is a great product to put on imperfections before you go to sleep
Kate H.
Solon, OH
I use this mask anytime I am dealing with a breakout. I'm still on my first bottle so far, and I'm not sure I would get it again. I don't see any great change in my acne with use of this mask, although I don't use it regularly.
Gabby C.
Lemon Grove, CA
Out of all the face masks I've tried, this is by far my favorite! I used this product due to my pores being extremely huge. I went into Sephora and they recommended this to clean out my pores. After about 2 uses my skin looked amazing! I highly recommend this product!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.