BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Jessica V.
I finished a whole tub of this mask. It was an ok mask but I noticed it would dry out my skin. I didn't see much difference when I used this mask. I would not repurchase as their are other mask out their that are more effective.
Zoe P.
Seneca, SC
I tried this once at a friend's house and thought it worked really well. I would have to try it a few more times before knowing if it really works but based on my experience with other origins products I think I would like it.
Rose R.
houston, TX
Great face mask, it really helps deep clean all your pores and it takes out all the dirt,oil and makeup love this product it is very gentle. it has a nice smell and its effective on the skin.My skin looks amazing after i use it and i always find myself grabbing for it
Neda B.
Granada Hills, CA
Amazing product. Only a few face masks actually work for me, and this is one of the GOOD ones. If u have dry skin and big pores, this will be great for you. I love how it feels on my skin, I leave this on for 30 minutes and take it off. WORTH EVERY PENNY, go get it!!!!
Bree U.
Beachwood , NJ
Review for: Clear more...
Loved how this make my skin feel afterwards! A great way to try the product without buying a full bottle. It made me skin feel clean and my pores were minimized. Would buy again, and made me curious to try the others as well.
Kasie P.
This is the only charcoal mask I have and I love it. It makes my skin smooth and cleans out the pores. I love everything origins. This can make my face get more red then normal but I think that's due to wiping it off once it's dry.
Aleecia M.
Clovis, CA
I got a sample size from Amazon after hearing great things about it. I was not disappointed at all. By far one of my favorite masks. It pulled all the gross funk out of my pores and my face was glowing by the time I was done!
Nikole S.
Wilmington , NC
Clear Improvement mask is a lifesaver! It cleared my friend's face up so quick! The package is compact and easy to use. Origins never disappoints me! It's a gentle mask that leaves your face so soft. Just don't use it too often or it will dry your face.
Samantha C.
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
By far my favorite mask of all time. Gets rid of pimples and leaves skin feeling super clean. Ok to use multiple times a week for me. Have purchased again and again. Nothing seems to beat it.
Gave you a refreshing feeling about use. Made skin feel more hydrated and close pores. Not a lot for use. Found a doup that with the same results for cheaper. Yes I would recommend for use. I fee like you get what you pay for.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.