BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Sarah J.
I really like this product. It can be a tad messy and will burn if you use directly after a face scrub, but it does tighten pores. I use this once a week on my sensitive skin.
Kara H.
This is my staple product! Absolutely love how it leaves my skin feeling. Skin feels soft and looks extremely healthy. My skin used to be incredibly oily and prone to breakouts. Since using my skin has changed drastically, for the best.
Lindsay W.
Newport Beach, CA
I wanted to love this product because of the active charcoal but it did absolutely nothing for my skin. I was really really really bummed out. I have really sensitive skin by the way
Jie H.
I have very dry skin and eczema on my face. This product is great for my extra dry sensitive skin, and it does not irritate eczema. It is effective in removing blackheads. I think it is worth the buy, and it lasts me a pretty long time. Overall, it is a great product.
Madison W.
Springfield , MO
I used the entire bottle. But really only because I paid for it! I didn't see much of a difference whenever I used this product! It was an impulse purchase! I will not be repurchasing this specific mask but will repurchase this brand
Megan C.
Torrance, CA
This is one of my favorite masks - it really makes my skin feel fresh and clean after. I've had trouble with masks drying my skin afterwards, but this was extremely effective and not harsh at all. Overall, I would recommend it.
Maryah M.
Brooklyn
This mask feels so refreshing. My face literally tingles when I apply this. My face feels clear and soft afterwards. I have applied to pimples as a spot cleanser at night and they were gone morning
ashley h.
Middletown, CT
I love anything charcoal. I used this mask every week and it always get the job done. I usually do it at the end of the week to really get down and clear my pore out. It really help clear up anything and actually helps keep my oils at bay
Casey C.
Charlotte, NC
This is excellent for deep cleaning without over drying! I only leave it on for about 5 minutes, but that's enough to get into my pores and clean them out. I apply before I shower because I'm lazy and like to wash it off in there.
Georgie H.
Favorite face mask EVER. This gives me the deepest clean without being too drying, although I think moisturizing after is still vital. Great for spot treatment on swollen pimples too, or even just on the nose for Black heads. Love it.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.