BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Sophie K.
Review for: 0.5 oz more...
Really fantastic mask. I have combination skin and it leaves my skin feeling clean, my pores feeling tighter, and yet also hydrated. Smells clean, but not strong. It’s a gentle mask, but has definitely helped clear up breakouts. I use it about 3-5 times a week (it seems fine to use it regularly and shouldn’t dry out your skin). I’ve already bought this twice! Also try the Origins Out Of Trouble™ 10 Minute Mask To Rescue Problem Skin for problem areas!
Duyen P.
Arlington, TX
Review for: Other more...
Pores? Never heard of them.
Origins has faithfully and consistently delivered when it comes to reducing my pore size. At first, you apply the mask and you begin to feel a tingly sensation (this is normal) and then after rinsing it off, I feel like a brand new woman with a shining face!
Ashley C.
Love this mask so much (and I’m usually a sheet mask girl for convenience sake). It really feels so detoxing and refreshing. Your skin ends up bright and clean. Little tip- use it at night then follow up with the Origins Drinkup Intensive Overnight mask, it’s the perfect skincare cocktail!!!
Athena h.
Beech Grove, IN
Cleanses your pores and detoxes at the same time and it leaves your skin feeling soft. I would recommend everyone try it. The price is right since it's under $10 and works just as well as the more expensive brands
👆👆Luisthegemini B.
Oroville , CA
This mask is good! It’s one of the best charcoal mask in the market. It has a really good amount of activated charcoal that’s going to help get rid of impurities, excess oil, pimples, and it’s going detoxify! It’s goes like a cream but then drys down. It’s smells good and feels good.
Keyla A.
Frederick, MD
Is a really good mask it really cleans your pores the only thing is that dries my face a little bit but I just use a good moisturizer and oils to hydrate my skin.
Brandy S.
Newberg, OR
I've only used this a few times, so I haven't noticed a big difference in my skin. Except that it's much softer. It smells good and it's easy to use and wash off.
Arusha A.
The mask has a nice cooling sensation on the skin and it’s easy to use. It makes my skin feel soft and smooth but I’m not sure if it has actually helped clear it.
Dakota C.
California
This mask has truly changed my life. I get really bad acne during my period and it help calm it down and keep my face clear no matter what. It’s good for sensitive skin also 10/10 recommend ! ( photo w/o any face makeup )
Michelle R.
Horizon City, TX
This mask will suck everything out of your pores. I was impressed with the results. It didn’t leave my skin dried up and tight. I like that it comes in a squeeze tube instead of a jar so you don’t have to dip your fingers in the product. Would recommend for oily skin and combo skin.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.