BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Jessica S.
Helena, AL
OMG! This product is INCREDIBLE! This is my favorite thing ever from Origins! It's very gentle on the face and doesn't hurt taking it off. It met and exceeded my expectations . I've used like 3 bottles of this product and I'd recommend it to EVERYONE!
ashley h.
Middletown, CT
I love anything charcoal. I used this mask every week and it always get the job done. I usually do it at the end of the week to really get down and clear my pore out. It really help clear up anything and actually helps keep my oils at bay
Catherine N.
Love this! Leaves my pores clean and skin feeling fresh. Also if I have any big blackheads or underlying pimple it brings the dirt to surface. I use it about twice a month
Georgie H.
Favorite face mask EVER. This gives me the deepest clean without being too drying, although I think moisturizing after is still vital. Great for spot treatment on swollen pimples too, or even just on the nose for Black heads. Love it.
Ashley I.
Cincinnati, OH
I have acne prone skin and I use this once a week and it helps keep my skin clear without drying it out. I would highly recommend to anyone even people that don't have acne prone skin because it's nice to get a deep clean for your skin
Carrie T.
Sacramento , CA
Love this product! Smells very light, unlike some similar products that have the strong smell of charcoal or whatever. I like that they keep it simple and natural looking as far as packaging, it definitely plays well with their brand.
Dina Z.
A friend recommended this and I'm glad she did! Hands down the best charcoal mask I've tried. My face felt smooth and not dried out at all! I did see some improvements in my skin.
Michele W.
Review for: Tm more...
After hearing raves about this product, I purchased this product. My face often has breakouts and hoped for a miracle, improvement. I used this many times but found not difference in result on my face, although my face feels clean.
Jade F.
This mask worked wonders for my skin! I have oily skin & large pores. It has definitely helped clear my clogged pores. I also like the packaging. You don't have to worry about breaking it. Awesome product, especially for the price!
Breanna I.
Fontana , Ca
Review for: Tm more...
This has got to be the best charcoal mask I've ever used. After one use my skin was clear and soft. The results were almost instant. It didn't take long to dry and it didn't have much of a smell to it which I love. 10/10 recommend.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.