BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Jaclyn T.
Wdm, IA
This will always be my favorite face mask. I was recommended this mask at sephora due to a sudden break out with engagement pictures coming up. This product helped removed all excess oil and I would recommend it to anyone with oily skin
Audrina L.
Darien, WI
Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask is my go to mask for when I would like to have fresh and clean looking skin. The product was not harsh on the skin and was very gentle and came off easily with warm water and a gentle cloth.
Jie H.
I have very dry skin and eczema on my face. This product is great for my extra dry sensitive skin, and it does not irritate eczema. It is effective in removing blackheads. I think it is worth the buy, and it lasts me a pretty long time. Overall, it is a great product.
Gabriella O.
Marlborough, MA
Love this product. I always feel really clean after I use it and it doesn't irritate my skin at all. My skin isn't very bad to start with but I don't trust a lot of products on my face and this is definitely one that I would recommend
Megan C.
Torrance, CA
This is one of my favorite masks - it really makes my skin feel fresh and clean after. I've had trouble with masks drying my skin afterwards, but this was extremely effective and not harsh at all. Overall, I would recommend it.
Peyton C.
Marysville, WA
I loved this charcoal mask. It made my skin feel amazing! I did this mask before I went to bed and in the morning my skin felt so refreshed and so clean. I have bought this time after time and i personally think it's worth the price!
Raquel H.
National City, CA
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
Origins is such an amazing brand they have amazing products this is one of my favorite ! It makes my skin look and feel amazing , I definitely recommend this one to everyone
ashley h.
Middletown, CT
I love anything charcoal. I used this mask every week and it always get the job done. I usually do it at the end of the week to really get down and clear my pore out. It really help clear up anything and actually helps keep my oils at bay
Emily M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I bought this product with high hopes of it being great. I read reviews for this working for people but i couldn't really tell the difference in my skin. It did feel soft but I had no change in pores or anything along those lines. I probably won't buy again.
Georgie H.
Favorite face mask EVER. This gives me the deepest clean without being too drying, although I think moisturizing after is still vital. Great for spot treatment on swollen pimples too, or even just on the nose for Black heads. Love it.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.