BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Jillian R.
Review for: Tm more...
This mask is definitely a middle of the road product. It did make me feel like my pores were more clear, but I can't tell a drastic difference in my skins texture or appearance with continued use.that coupled with the price tag makes this a product I wouldn't purchase again.
Kristi M.
Revere, MA
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
I absolutely swear by this mask. It is by far my favorite and I have used it once a week for years. It makes my pores look smaller and I even feel like it clears up my skin really well. After I use it my skin feels so smooth and clean.
Audrina L.
Darien, WI
Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask is my go to mask for when I would like to have fresh and clean looking skin. The product was not harsh on the skin and was very gentle and came off easily with warm water and a gentle cloth.
sam d.
Roswell, GA
This mask is amazing!! This is the best, nonpeeling charcoal mask ever! I've used this repeaatedly for ance and blemish control and it does wonders for your skin! you will see improvements within hours of using this, and it leaves your skin feeling so soft! 10/10 would recommend
Paulene R.
Raymore
I love everything Origins. Seriously some of the best products. I gave this charcoal mask a try and my skin felt like it was being cleansed as it dried. After washing it off I felt like my pores looked smaller. I will be using this again.
boone g.
West Monroe, LA
It was refreshing and did help my skin somewhat. I like the Orgins brand and all most all of the products. I bought mine on Amazon. The packaging was nice and high end looking. Overall it was effective. And yes I would recommend to others.
Kailah W.
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
By far my favorite mask yet. I love using it to get rid of my blackheads. Once you apply it to your face you feel it working instantly! Kinda pricey but definitely worth it.
Jamie L.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
FAVORITE FACE MASK EVER! A little bit goes a long way and it dries relatively quickly. I notice an immediate difference in my skin after using it. I got it as a gift from my relative, but I plan on repurchasing it. Origins is a little more on the expensive side, but in my opinion, the quality you get is well worth the price.
Kyla B.
Tampa, FL
This isn't my favorite mask but it works amazing and gets the job done. My pores look clear and my face is smoother afterwards. I used it before a date and my pimple reduced in size before the night. I was so happy. I will use before major events.
Scarlet O.
Los Angeles, CA
It was nice, smelled pleasant but not strongly, and washed off well. I bought it at the Origins store. It was a little too dry for my very dry skin. I won't use it again but if your skin isn't dry, it would be great!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.