BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Alexa L.
Grand Forks, ND
One of the best masks I’ve used. I get nervous to use products with charcoal, but this one is gentle enough for sensitive skin and effective enough to cleanse skin!
glowasyougo G.
Pittsford (town)
I wanted to love this mask. I have had good experiences with Origins in the past but was sadly let down by this guy. I wore this mask 4 or 5 times and saw no reaction in my skin. I found it to be extremely drying (even when I applied an oil) and kept waiting for even the slightest result. I love Origins but was bummed by the results of this one!
Leah K.
Fort Bragg , NC
After a long day it’s nice to be able to put on a good mask and close your eyes. This is one of those masks! I do wish there was an easier way to put the product on though. I feel like I always get so much stuck under my nails. Overall, the product itself is great! I highly recommend it.
Abby S.
Monroeville, OH
I really love this mask. I have combination skin and some minor acne and blackheads and I noticed definite improvement when using regularly. My skin is pretty sensitive and I never have any issues with this mask, it is plenty gentle. I would definitely repurchase and recommend to others.
jessica l.
Provo, UT
I do not know of many ✨magic✨ products, but this is one of those! If I break out, I wash my face with my favorite cleanser, dry off, apply this in my problem areas, let it dry, & then finish my usual skincare routine.

WITHOUT FAIL, the next morning my skin is CRYSTAL CLEAR. I LOVE THIS PRODUCT.
Leah M.
Arlington, TX
My go to charcoal mask! I've used this since I was a teenager and it is still as great as it ever was, makes your skin feel renewed and refresh. It smells a little funny but that's okay
Sophie K.
Review for: 0.5 oz more...
Really fantastic mask. I have combination skin and it leaves my skin feeling clean, my pores feeling tighter, and yet also hydrated. Smells clean, but not strong. It’s a gentle mask, but has definitely helped clear up breakouts. I use it about 3-5 times a week (it seems fine to use it regularly and shouldn’t dry out your skin). I’ve already bought this twice! Also try the Origins Out Of Trouble™ 10 Minute Mask To Rescue Problem Skin for problem areas!
Jacqueline W.
Westfield
I love this mask!! I broke out extremely bad while I was pregnant and this helped clear up my skin immediately after use!! It is very effective and I highly recommend this mask to others!! I saw recommendations in a few magazines for use while pregnant and they were right on the money!!
Tooba K.
Love love LOVE!!! This mask. I have used this for years and it always keeps my skin clear and I feel like it’s also helped with evening my skin tone. It’s $27 for a 3.4oz bottle but it lasts a while even if you use t twice a week. It does everything it claims. Def a must buy in my book.
Duyen P.
Arlington
Review for: Other more...
Pores? Never heard of them.
Origins has faithfully and consistently delivered when it comes to reducing my pore size. At first, you apply the mask and you begin to feel a tingly sensation (this is normal) and then after rinsing it off, I feel like a brand new woman with a shining face!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.