BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Victoria B.
I absolutely loved this mask! I'm a big fan of charcoal masks but this one was by far the best! I saw a really clear difference before and after and my skin looked so much more even for a long time after taking it off! I use it regularly and the tone of my skin has definitely improved!
Kayleigh O.
Allston, MA
Love this product! It came in my Origins VoxBox and within one use my pores started to clear, which is a dream for a girl who has been haunted by blackheads her whole life. Definitely apply on a gentle, light facial moisturizer afterwards though
Ricci K.
Charcoal masks are some of my absolute favorite masks! They work amazingly in cleansing out pores and making my skin feel extra fresh. Always leaves it soft and extra glowy. I would recommend this product.
Sarah T.
Belmont, MA
Review for: Clear more...
I received this free from @Influenster and @Origins and used it to help with small acne flare up. It was excellent to help me clear it from my skin but it was a bit drying on my already very dry sensitive skin. I will continue to use it but just need to know to use hydrating moisturizers afterward to replenish and repair skin.
Tiffany G.
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
I like this charcoal mask better than others. It has a finer texture so you won't find weird chunks of mystery stuff like some other brands. I do have some trouble washing it off though. It seeps into my pores and I have to scrub to get it out.
Cynthia A.
Cornelia, GA
Works pretty good. I have really oily skin and it helped dry up excess oil. Has a creamy like texture but dries down to a dry finish. Not sure if charcoal really works but it does seem to help my oily skin.
Emma S.
Wilmington, DE
Love this mask! It definitely cleans my pores without drying my skin ! I bought mine at my local Sephora. It is very gentle on the skin. Nice packaging I just wish it came with an applicator. Kind of messy
Ariel W.
Horn Lake, MS
I got this product at Sephora and it worked really well on my skin for the price. It was especially effective on the dryness of my skin. It was my first time using it and I definitely plan to use it again.
Cara A.
Leeds, AL
I have tried many charcoal masks. This one isn't my favorite but I did like it. It's not as harsh on your face as some others might be. I purchased mine from Sephora. It was worth the money, I just wish I had seen a tad bit more of a result.
Allison C.
Glendale, AZ
I like this mask! It works. I will say I do prefer the GlamGlow supermud as it just seems a little more intense and clearing, and I like the way my skin feels a little bit more. But this one, the scent isn't as intense as that one. I received this as a deluxe sample from Sephora.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.