BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Ruthi K.
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
This mask is incredible. It completely detoxed my face without over drying. The texture of my skin felt amazing just after one use. Helped stubborn imperfections come to the surface so extraction was easy.
Jadyn N.
This Origins Charcoal Face Mask is okay. It's kind of disappointing because whenever I put it on it burns my face. I also think it's a bit overpriced. The packaging is cute though. I recommend this only to people that do not have sensitive skin.
Samantha M.
Waukee, IA
Review for: Tm more...
One of my favorite masks. I especially use this when having breakouts as the active charcoal helps clear up my skin. Received a sample from Sephora and will repurchase the full size.
Meghan B.
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
I love this mask! It really does clear out your pores. I have combination skin and it works really well for me, but because my skin can get dry, I only use it about once a week. The mask dries relatively quickly and my face feels so fresh after!
Nancy T.
Westminster, CA
There's honestly nothing special about this purchase and it is pretty expensive for a standard mud mask. There are better options. I purchased at Sephora. It is pretty disappointing and I don't see any results. Yes there is room for improvement.
Cynthia A.
Cornelia, GA
Works pretty good. I have really oily skin and it helped dry up excess oil. Has a creamy like texture but dries down to a dry finish. Not sure if charcoal really works but it does seem to help my oily skin.
Candace W.
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
This was a nice mask to try but I didn't see anything miraculous happen to my skin. I used it when I felt like my skin was clogged up or going to break out and it did help but it was the quickest or best results I was wanting. I wouldn't buy it again.
Victoria B.
I absolutely loved this mask! I'm a big fan of charcoal masks but this one was by far the best! I saw a really clear difference before and after and my skin looked so much more even for a long time after taking it off! I use it regularly and the tone of my skin has definitely improved!
Nammy D.
Fun mask. Not sure if it has been doing any real benefits but I like to use this before I put on a sheet mask. My skin feels much softer after using this but then again what mask doesn't.

Melissa V.
Charleston
As a person with oily skin, I thought this mask would be perfect for me. Even though I do feel like it helped improve my breakouts slightly, when applied a felt a burning sensation (and I don't have very sensitive skin) and also it was a little too drying. Would not purchase this again.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.