BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Kristin H.
Cambridge, MA
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
This is good but not worth the hype. I feel like using this product over a long period of time might cause your skin to improve but if you are looking for a quick fix to a bad skin day this is not the solution!
Anna Christina M.
San Diego, CA
Love this mask - it makes my pores feel refreshed without drying my skin out. It's easy to clean off and you don't need a ton of it to cover your whole face. My bottle lasted me years, which is nice because the price tag is a bit much for the amount.
McKenzie F.
El Dorado Hills, CA
I just used this mask, and it was ok. It didn't really do much for my skin, which was unfortunate because it was really expensive. It helped prevent further acne for a few days, which was nice, but didn't really remove any of the blackheads I already have. Won't be buying it again though.
Ruthi K.
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
This mask is incredible. It completely detoxed my face without over drying. The texture of my skin felt amazing just after one use. Helped stubborn imperfections come to the surface so extraction was easy.
Neith J.
My teens swear by this Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask and kidnapped my mini tube of it that Influenster sent me in my Origins VoxBox... they claimed they needed it to travel and offfered me equal amounts from their two full sized tubes!  It's that good!
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
This is the best mask ever! It leaves my skin feeling smooth and clearer than before. It helps unclog pores and helps to target any blemishes or marks on my skin. It is easy to use and feels luxurious on the skin. It is pricey but worth it! You notice a difference after the first use !
Bridget Y.
Snow Camp, NC
I really like this face mask. It makes my skin feel so smooth when I take it off. It's pretty pricey. I got it as a sample from influenster. It definitely met my expectations. I would buy it again and it recommend it to anyone who likes mud masks!
Lauren C.
Skin feels great afterwards, and skin feels tighter. It met my expectations, and has been good long-term as well. I got a delux sample from Sephora, and it has lasted a long time. It's gentle on the skin, and I would recommend it to others. When I run out, I will most likely purchase again.
Sarah A.
Manlius
This is one of my favorite masks. I love the charcoal and you can feel the product working when you put it on. It also leaves your skin feeling very soft when washing it off. I have sensitive skin and I would say that this product did help with clearing up my acne. Plus, it's not too pricey!
Ashley E.
Parker , CO
I received this product complimentary for testing purposes, but my thoughts are 100% my own. I can't say enough good things about this product the first time I used it I could alright see a difference in the look of my pores. When you put it on you feel it going to work right away and the results are great!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.