BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Brittney A.
Aiken, SC
Review for: Clear more...
I liked this product, but I can't say that I necessarily loved it. I purchased this product at Sephora and while it was effective, I didn't enjoy the texture of this product. It was my first time using this product. It definitely has room for improvement, it was just a bit hard to apply.
ASIA C.
Atlanta, Georgia
Review for: Other more...
This is literally a life saver. Once you get over that purging period where your skin is adjusting to the product this becomes something your skin needs weekly. The price isn’t bad for the quality or the amount of product you get. I highly recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin. Ama-ZING!
Ana Z.
This is my favorite charcoal mask! I've tried many others but this is my absolute favorite and I can not find a dupe for it! I wish it was more affordable because I really love it! Its great for your skin every time I have a blemish I put this on it for 15 minutes and the next day my blemish has gone down!
Leslie M.
Knoxville, TN
This mask was fun to apply- it’s very opaque and makes for taking a great mask selfie. It also applies really smoothly and evenly. Unfortunately it doesn’t really do much for my skin. My skin doesn’t feel bad or have a residue, but it also doesn’t look any more clear, even with weekly use. My skin feels soft after i use this mask, which is nice.
Trinity M.
Review for: Clear more...
Overall I give this product a four star because I feel it could be better but is still very nice. After about 10 uses (at most) I saw a big difference. My pores were smaller, I had less blackheads, and my blemishes overall did start to vanish. I would definitely recommend and purchase again!
Sharra N.
New Buffalo
Saw a difference in my skin after one use!  Great product and very simple to use.  It left my pores tighter and clearer.  It washed off without a hassle and applying it was very easy to do, it layered very nicely.  I can’t wait to see the results from trying it every week.
Cristy d.
Kansas City
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores 1 fl. oz. more...
I love this mask. It really clears out your pores and soaks up oil while still being gentle. I do find that sometimes my skin can feel tight afterward but I just make sure to moisturize really well. I also appreciate that a little goes a long way, have been working on the same tube for a while now. Definitely worth a repurchase when I run out.
Nicole T.
Provo, UT
If you are looking for good skin care products, origins is where it is at! They have some of the best skin care products in my opinion. I especially love this mask! It is so gentle on the skin, and I love the slight warming effect that it gives the skin. When I run out of this mask, I will definitely repurchase it.
mocha l.
I used to this mask whenever I felt like I need a go quick cleanse. It is a good mask but not for my skin the most it did was cleanse my skin but it never did anything about my acne or pores. It’s something I would recommend to others with sensitive but not problematic skin like I have.
Angela S.
Hoffman Estates
Review for: 0.5 oz more...
Absolutely amazing! I see an immediate difference in my skin and pores after I rinse off the mask. It sucks out all the gunk and impurities from pores! My skinn feels softer, smoother, and pores appear cleaner and smaller withough drying out my skin. I will for sure by this mask again!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.