BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Amanda J.
Review for: Other more...
I have acne prone skin and my pores get clogged easily! I used this mask and couldn’t believe how wonderful my skin felt! My skin was softer than it’s ever been and my whole face felt super clean! It helps unclog your pores so well! The next morning when I woke up, my skin was still so soft and my acne was already improving! This is an expensive mask but is high quality and works super well! I highly recommend!
Dalila C.
This mask works awesome! It clears your pores and give you a fresh looking skin. I received mine from the Sephora subscription box and I love it soo much! I don't smell anything bad since it is charcoal. My skin feels soft and smooth after using it. I will definitely try other origins product in the future as well.
Shelby H.
North Bend
This is one of my go-to mud masks! I love the way it applies and it’s not too difficult to remove like some masks are. It really dries down without drying my sensitive skin out. I like to use this when I’m having really troubled, broken out skin or lots of blackheads. I always see an improvement in the next day or two after use. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with oily, acne prone skin!
BibianaArte👩🏻‍🎨👩🏻‍🎨 A.
Y después de disfrutar de este maravilloso día ☀️ 🌴 llegue a darme otro cariñito con la famosa #charcoalmask mas conocida como el “diamante negro”....el Carbón ha sido aclamado por sus propiedades purificantes, elaborado a partir de Cenizas de Bambú lo que mejora capacidad de absorció, así cuando lo aplicamos sobre la piel, actúa como un imán para atraer la suciedad, residuos e impurezas....y no me dejó para nada resequedad después de lavarla... 👌🏻🖤👌🏻 .
Kristina N.
Thomaston, CT
I received this mask in my Sephora play box and I was pretty excited because I have been wanting to try it. The next day I did notice some acne I had around my jawline were definitely a lot smaller and some was completely gone! My skin looks cleaner and feels tighter and softer, but I don’t see a difference in pore size or reduction of black heads. I followed all instructions and applied and left on till dry. I did feel a slight tingling sensation which wasn’t bad and the mask rinsed off easily. My skin was left a little red after which faded pretty quickly. Overall I do enjoy the mask and I will continue to use it!
Maya S.
I use this at the end of every work week because I work in a very industrial environment. There’s lots of dirt, grease, chemicals and I wanted something very gentle, calming, and neutralizing. I make sure to cleanse my skin first and leave a warm damp wash cloth on my skin for a minite or so to make my skin more susceptible to the product. After use my skin tone is less red, very even and smooth!
Shaylyn C.
Biddeford
I love this mask! While some charcoal clay masks an be too drying for my skin, this one really helps draw the gunk out without pulling too much moisture from my skin! I use it all over about once per week, but regularly use it as a spot treatment while I'm sleeping. It really helps dry out and calm down blemishes, doesnt feel too cakey on my skin, and washes away fairly easily. I only grabbed the trial size, but I'll be grabbing the big kahuna when I run out 💖
Kendall W.
Portland, OR
Once i felt my skin tightening (about 5-7 min in) i knew it was working. It says keep it on for 10 min but i left it on for like 20-25. When i took it off i had NO PORES like seriously what’s a pore lol. And my face get so smoothe i sent a pic of it to all my friends. Everyone needs this in their life. Super easy to put on and spread around. Easy to wash off your hands i really love this product.
Denise C.
Centreville
Actually I only have a sample size of this because I got it for free for purchasing one of their facewashes. But what I have to say about this mask is it’s really creamy and I love how it goes on so smooth on my face. It did clear my pores the next day! Only thing I didn’t like about this mask was it did sting a little bit on my skin, well because it’s charcoal. Anyways I highly recommend!
Macy G.
Winfield, MO
This is the mask that started my fascination with charcoal face masks! I got great results with it compare to the regular clay masks I used to use to try and reduce my visible pores. I’ve since moved onto Boscia’s line of charcoal peel off masks though because I find them to work even better and be less drying. I did take one star away because this stuff is so so difficult to rinse off.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.