BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Brittany A.
Milford, MA
Love. Charcoal masks are my favorite. I especially love origins for how good it is for sensitive skin. It's a little pricey for buying it on the regular. But I like to splurge on it now and again
A2Cosmetics
I have large pores and blackheads so I wanted to try this out! Once you put it on it feels nice and cooling, then you let it dry on your face. It doesn't dry down 100% and it is not a peel. I have used this a lot and have not noticed a positive difference, if anything I feel like my pores look bigger. Not worth the money! Pass!
Rachel N.
Lake Wales, FL
I like this product because I feel like when I use it my face definitely feels smooth and clean but I will say that I don't think it does much for my skin type but I feel like if I had dryer skin it would work better.
Cassandra N.
Tampa, FL
I've used multiple charcoal products that leave me unamused but this was one of the first and always a go to in future purchases for me. Does exactly what it's supposed to do by giving me a deep clean feel without leaving my skin feeling dehydrated afterwords
Thaysse M.
Auburndale, MA
This product is fantastic! I got a sample from Influenster and I'm so glad that I got it! I put the mask on my face and let it for about 20 min and then washed with warm water. My skin was so soft and clean!! It was one of the best product to remove dark spots that I've ever tried!
Chasity L.
Chillicothe, OH
Made my face feel fresh and helped clean my acne up fast I have oily skin and it worked great for me ! Usually everything I use breaks me out but not this happy with this product overall.
Claudia F.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I absolutely LOVE this mask! I love applying it at night as part of my nighttime skin routine twice a week. You can see where it cleans your face and does an amazing job at clearing up your pores. My face feels right but in a good plump way! Love this stuff!
Jess S.
This product closed my pores and kept my face very clear! I bought this from sephora and the packaging was beautiful. It was a little pricey but worth the price for a good face mask. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a pore shrinking mask.
Caroline G.
Provdence Frg, VA
Review for: R Pods 4 X 1 Time Use Pod more...
So i get really bad blackheads on my nose, and this does WONDERS!!! I was worried at first because I've tired so many other blackhead removal products or just face mask but this one is by far the best one i have come across!! I only have to use a pod every month!! For me that is a big achievement!!
Stacy W.
I LOVE THIS FACE MASK!! I have veryyyy oily skin and acne and this helps. It makes my blackheads less visible and makes my acne less red and inflamed. I got a sample from sephora and unfortunately I can not afford it since it seems to be a little and a bit costly for me.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.