BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Jessica B.
Keller, TX
I have used this product since I was a kid and I can not help but say that I love it! However, I will say that it does partially dry out your skin and it can be a little pricy. Its got a very pretty packaging also and I would definitely by this product again.
Nikki E.
Winthrop, MA
Review for: Tm more...
This has been a favorite of mine for a very long time, probably about 10 or more years. It just eradicates all of the gross stuff in the pores and leaves my skin looking fresh and clean.
Evelyn C.
I liked this mask for my nose area (black heads) however, I used it a little too close to the hairline and it pulled my hair when removing it. Overall it is effective, it's rekatively fast and it doesn't burn or sting. I don't think I would be re buying it.
Lindsay S.
Moorestown, NJ
By far my favorite charcoal mask. This draws impurities out of my skin without being overly drying, and I can see results the next day. I will continue to repurchase it, especially since it is not expensive (especially compared to other masks like Glamglow).
Brittany A.
Milford, MA
Love. Charcoal masks are my favorite. I especially love origins for how good it is for sensitive skin. It's a little pricey for buying it on the regular. But I like to splurge on it now and again
Claudia F.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I absolutely LOVE this mask! I love applying it at night as part of my nighttime skin routine twice a week. You can see where it cleans your face and does an amazing job at clearing up your pores. My face feels right but in a good plump way! Love this stuff!
Jessica R.
West Palm Beach, FL
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
This is a great mask for those with acne prone or super oily skin. I love how the mask shrinks pores, gives a nice glow and completely refreshes skin. It's dual purpose because you don't have to use it all over if you want to stretch it out and only use on areas notorious for blackheads i.e. the nose.
Cassandra N.
Tampa, FL
I've used multiple charcoal products that leave me unamused but this was one of the first and always a go to in future purchases for me. Does exactly what it's supposed to do by giving me a deep clean feel without leaving my skin feeling dehydrated afterwords
Rachel N.
Lake Wales, FL
I like this product because I feel like when I use it my face definitely feels smooth and clean but I will say that I don't think it does much for my skin type but I feel like if I had dryer skin it would work better.
Jess S.
This product closed my pores and kept my face very clear! I bought this from sephora and the packaging was beautiful. It was a little pricey but worth the price for a good face mask. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a pore shrinking mask.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.