BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Claudia Z.
Minneapolis, MN
This is my all time favorite mask! I definitely see a difference in my skin and pores after each use. It's also a good price as it will last quite a while. I don't use any other mask besides this one because it's so effective!
Kiera R.
Kittanning , PA
This charcoal mask is amazing! If you want a deep cleansing mask this is for you! It's a bit pricey but definitely effective! I've used this a few times and it always makes my pores feel so clean!
Chelsea C.
Nashua , NH
Literally one of my favorite face masks ever. I use this all the time and am obsessed with it. I ordered mine threw birch box this last time but i usually get it from Macy's. This is always my go to face mask
Ivett M.
Arcadia, CA
LOVE ORIGINS. This is my go-to mask! Received a deluxe sample w/ a purchase last year and I've now purchased it twice! I use it as an overnight spot treatment when my skin starts to act up and it has helps tremendously. Very loyal to this brand.
Sarah B.
Royal Oak, MI
I'm obsessed with this mask! I have acne prone skin and use this a couple of times a week. I think it's definitely been helping. The activated charcoal in it is a great ingredient to use on acne.
Sarah B.
Nashville, TN
I love this mask for my pores! I bought it to help with my husband large pores around his nose from smoking. It is amazing. There is such a large difference. It's a little pricey at $26 but it lasts a long time!
Caitlin G.
Lakewood, CA
I would not recommend this product for people who have sensitive skin. It's not that this product is ineffective, it's just a little too harsh for my skin. If you do have sensitive skin I recommend that you only use this product once a week or once every other week.
Chrissy T.
Los Angeles , CA
This is my go-to mask and I have been using this for years now. I use it 3 times a week, and every time, my face feels tighter and cleaner, without being dried out. No scent, worth the price, and I mean, it looks pretty damn cool on. I highly, highly recommend this mask.
Fabiola A.
Aurora, IL
The fist time I used this you can even see your skin brighter and it was so soft I have never bought anything from this company but I fell in love with this mask and went back I'm 22 and I have expression lines and they have a lot for really good products and the part is that they are not tested on animals!!!!☺️
Breanna M.
Independence, MO
Love this stuff!! This is my go to face mask!! When I get acne I hate it because they get really red! This stuff cleans and takes away the redness with a noticeable different right after you take it off! I only use it once or twice a week so it may seem pricey but it's completely worth it and lasts quite a while!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.