BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Klara M.
Pinellas Park , FL
I love this mask it was the fist mask I ever did. It made me break out a lil when I fist used it but it means it's working. I like how it makes my skin not so oily I really like it. It makes my skin look good
Ashley K.
Clarksville, MD
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
This has helped me so much with my pores and blackheads. Whenever I feel like a bad skin day, or I spent the day in the city and my skin feels dirty, I use this and immediately feel refreshed!
Jommy G.
I have gone through a couple of test bottles and an full bottle of this. I recommend doing it once a week or every two weeks because it can sometimes be drying. But it's good. It really purifies the face. A zit or two will come out a day after using it, but it'll go away in the next few days.
Elizabeth D.
At first I thought this product would irritate my skin, but it was actually very gentle. After I used it for the first time I noticed my skin was softer and I liked this. I use it once a week and it's enough to purify my skin. I would definitely buy this product again!
Court T.
This face mask is awesome. I use it twice a week to help with blackheads and it seems to help very much. I have oily skin and it dries everything out without over drying. It is worth the price because you will see a difference and will notice your skin being softer.
Taylor E.
Suffolk, VA
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
This stuff is amazing! Makes my skin feel really clean and soft! It is very firming and does not irritate my dry and sensitive skin. Only thing I am not fond of it that if you move while it dries, it will become very itchy.
Chelsea H.
Los Angeles, CA
Great price point and lasts a long time! I was first introduced to this mask by my sister when I was a teenager. I have dry sensitive skin, so I use it primarily on my T-zone, nose, chin, and forehead (problem areas). Great value for the price. I would for sure buy it again and recommend it!
Delaney T.
Although I love this product while it is actually on my skin (tightening and cleansing, with a refreshing burn) I don't find that the mask actually works when I'm breaking out. If you want a mask that feels good, go for it... but didn't really see the results promised.
Tyreisha D.
So far so good. I have only used this product once but I can already see a difference. I don't have problematic skin to begin with , but the mask did help soothe my skin and help me feel relaxed. I will be using three times a week and come back with an update.
Annie D.
I love using the origins clear improvement charcoal mask. I'm a repeat user of this mask/treatment. I bought it at Sephora in Midtown, NYC. I would recommend this mask, since it seems to be effective. There is room for improvement, it could make my skin softer.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.