BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Chelsea H.
Los Angeles, CA
Great price point and lasts a long time! I was first introduced to this mask by my sister when I was a teenager. I have dry sensitive skin, so I use it primarily on my T-zone, nose, chin, and forehead (problem areas). Great value for the price. I would for sure buy it again and recommend it!
Delaney T.
Although I love this product while it is actually on my skin (tightening and cleansing, with a refreshing burn) I don't find that the mask actually works when I'm breaking out. If you want a mask that feels good, go for it... but didn't really see the results promised.
Ellen P.
Elmhurst, IL
My favorite go-to mask when I feel like I need to clear my pores out. I use it probably once a week and definitely as a spot treatment whenever I experience a breakout. Goes on nicely and dries great. I've repurchased this mask several times and even give it as a gift.
Joey L.
Walnut, CA
This product exacerbates my dry skin by making it feel even more tight and dry afterwards. But I use it occasionally when I feel like my blackheads are building up on my nose or when I have pimples. I don't feel that it does much to stop these blackheads and pimples.
Delaney S.
Dallas, TX
This product is a great alternative in price to the GlamGlow SuperMud. It's comparative to the product in quality as well. I enjoyed paying less for a similar quality product. I continue to purchase this product and would recommend to anyone who is on a budget.
Jen B.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
One of the best charcoal/pore treatments available. Best used once per week to clear and reduce pores. I often use it as overnight spot treatment and the results are awesome- tighter skin, smaller pores and less oily skin.
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
The Origins Clear Improvement mask did exactly what the name says. I put it on my zit-covered face and waited till it was completely dry. I washed it off and in the mirror I saw all my red-spots and zits were completely minimized. I was amazed because a face mask has never worked that way for me. My face was soft as a baby's bottom and really clear by the next morning.
Allison S.
Huntington, WV
Review for: Tm more...
I JUST started using this mask this week and can already tell a difference in my pores and overall texture of my skin. I purchased this mask at Sephora. Even though I've only just started using this product I will more than likely purchase it again! Great product!
Clare G.
I love this mask. It's gentler than other clay based masks I've tried. The charcoal allows it to draw out impurities without being overly drying and harsh on sensitive skin. The full size is also affordable for a luxury brand. I would recommend this product.
Lauren P.
Tampa, FL
I love this formula. It helps bring out the blackheads I have around my T-Zone and it's a peel mask so I can exfoliate it off with warm water. Origins is a high quality brand so I don't mind paying the price. I was fortunate enough to try it free in an Influenster Voxbox and LOVED it!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.