BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

menchie g.
Clermont, FL
Definitely really good for anyone who has an issue with large pores or black heads because it gets the job done with detoxifying the skin and getting rid of toxins. My skin felt really and clean afterwards without being over dried!
Carlie M.
Sherwood, OR
Highly recommend for oily/problemed skin! It dryes it out your pores and makes them feel nice&clean like brand new !! Definitely not a daily mask, but once a week or a couple times a month for daily makeup wearers works perfectly!
Joy M.
Lawrence, KS
I love this mask.. it felt really good on my skin when I applied it. Washed it after 10 mins and my skin looked smoothr. My pores were drastically reduced and my skin looked even better d next day.
Maggie L.
Farmington, CT
I love this face mask. I have a combination of dry and oily skin. My pores are really bad and i always get blackheads. This mask clears it right up and makes my skin smooth and soft. The charcoal pulls the whiteheads all out, at least 90% of it. I use it once a week, and immediately moisturize after.
Rachel C.
Jackson
I've just recently repurchased this mask because I love it that much. Very effective! Dries out break outs and prevents new ones from occurring. Leaves my face feeling so fresh and clean. I would highlight recommend this to anyone.
Taya B.
Monroe, MI
I have been loving the Origin's Clear Improvement mask for whenever I see multiple black heads or large pores! It FEELS like it's cleaning out my skin, and that's a plus to me. The only downside is the fact that you have to keep your face still- no expressions, if you don't want it to crack. All in all, a great product!
Andy P.
One of my favorite facial products of all time. The second I start to see blackheads or a pimple, I put this on and it clears up within 48 hours. I do not use it daily. I use once every two weeks, or when I see a breakout coming.
Karen S.
Washington, DC
For the price, it's alright but I'd go with the Freeman masks which are way more affordable. I have extremely oily skin (combination, but I struggle more with the oil than with dryness) and this didn't seem to make as big of a difference in terms of mattifying, but it did make my skin feel softer and helped with acne.
Miriam A.
This is a nice mask to use when I have a breakout or clogged pores. I don't feel that it removes everything, but it leaves my skin feeling refreshed and clear. I think it has a good price point for the amount you get, and a little goes a long way. I usually follow it with an intense moisturizer because of my dry skin.
Heather W.
Buffalo , NY
Not pricey at all and it actually made my skin feel amazing after one use. It goes on liquidy and drys and then you wash it off. I use it almost every night. Love this product and highly recommend.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.