BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Sarah B.
Nashville, TN
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
I love this mask for my pores! I bought it to help with my husband large pores around his nose from smoking. It is amazing. There is such a large difference. It's a little pricey at $26 but it lasts a long time!
Tabatha B.
Tacoma , WA
I received the mask as a sample in my origins voxbox and let me tell you, this mask is AMAZING! it's easy to apply and you can actually feel it cleaning your face! My skin feels so pure and soft afterwards. I will be purchasing the full size for sure!
Chrissy T.
Los Angeles , CA
This is my go-to mask and I have been using this for years now. I use it 3 times a week, and every time, my face feels tighter and cleaner, without being dried out. No scent, worth the price, and I mean, it looks pretty damn cool on. I highly, highly recommend this mask.
Kathryn B.
Fall River, MA
I like using this mask as a weekly treatment to unclog and shrink pores. I like that it is in a squeeze tube so you can get every last drop. It is a good value because it is less expensive than other high-end charcoal masks but still does a good job at unclogging pores.
Chelsea C.
Nashua , NH
Literally one of my favorite face masks ever. I use this all the time and am obsessed with it. I ordered mine threw birch box this last time but i usually get it from Macy's. This is always my go to face mask
Claudia d.
This feels very coming to the touch when you apply it. You wait for it the dry down completely and then rinse your face off. I don't see a noticeable difference from before and after for the product. I feel that you can send your money else where rather than this product.
Isha T.
Portland, OR
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
Absolutely love this product AND recommend it to all!! The charcoal in this product lifts the dirt and all from my skin, and it truly feels clean. I use this one to two times per month as part of my "home spa day" routine, and my skin has never looked or felt better!
Beth P.
Nevada City, CA
Definitely enjoyed. Obtained a sample and used it that night. Seemed to get out some good gunk, but more importantly to me it opened up my pores so I could use a pore strip afterwards and definitely got all the gunkies out of my nose at least. Cleanses my skin wonderfully and leaves it feeling smooth, clean, and taught.
Hillary W.
Athens, AL
This really seemed to pull out the yuck from my face. Didn't make it feel like plastic after either. Just a wonderful mask from a great brand. So happy to have found their wonderful products will repurchase every single time!!
Portia S.
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
I love this product and am constantly recommending it to my friends and family. Just using this product for one week made my face and skin appear back to its youthfulness. I highly recommend it.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.