BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
Review for: 0.5 oz more...
At this point, I think we all know what an amazing ingredient charcoal is in skincare! If you don't, it's one of the very best things available for clearing and detoxifying skin. Origins is one of my ultimate favorite skincare brands, so hand in hand, if say this is one of the best charcoal skincare products out there!
Maggie H.
Edwardsville, IL
Noticeable difference with this product! Afterwards your skins feels clean, soft, smooth. It almost feels like your skin has been exfoliated but it’s not an exfoliating mask. Have 100% recommended this to all my friends and have even convinced a few to purchase and they have fallen in love as well!!
Alexis M.
Griffin , GA
I just love some Origins Products and this mask is amazing! It applies smoothly and dries quickly leaving soft and smooth skin. I have combo skin but I think this product would be great for all skin types especially those with oily skin. I highly recommend Origins Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores !!!
Lindsay D.
Pennsauken, NJ
I received a deluxe sample of this in my Sephora Play box and I am smitten! This stuff makes my skin look bright & clear, helps a lot with blackheads (which I feel is VERY hard to find) and a little goes a long way. It's also not time consuming, it dries super fast. Nothing like a fast, efficient mask!
Helen A.
Panama City, FL
This mask is great to suck out all of the gunk that you don’t want in your face and pores. When I have a blemish, I put a nice layer of this over the top and sleep with it on. In the morning, the blemish has come to a head (and I pop) or its diminished. I purchase from Sephora and enjoy. A little goes a long way.
Olivia E.
Greer, SC
I got this product for testing purposes through Influenster and I loved it. It does deep clean, it feels great, it smells alright. It wasn't harsh. It's a little hard to wash off, but a lot of face masks are like that. It took like 10 minutes to dry, and overall I liked it. Origins Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores
Brooke E.
Hartford, SD
This product has always been on my list of things to try. I have pretty large pores and they get clogged very easily as I work outside and i sweat a lot. With that being said, this really helped clear my pores. So glad I received this and I will be making a purchase of this product in the future.
Lindsay J.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Review for: 0.5 oz more...
This mask is nice enough but the packaging could be updated. I have been into sheet masks more lately and this mask isn't suited for that delivery method. The charcoal is effective in clearing out pores but I also found that this mask dries out in the tube before I'm able to finish it completely.
Jasmin R.
I live by this mask!!! Anything charcoal is always great esspecially to clean your pores and leave your skin radiant! If you have dry face, mask does not dry you out.
KATHRYN C.
N Miami Beach, FL
I use this as a spot treatment in place of benzoyl peroxide and it works wonders overnight! A good little routine for when you’ve had a particularly toxin fueled weekend is to apply this mask to detox, rinse, apply a hydrating mask, rinse, and do whatever your night routine is and watch Netflix!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.