BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Magan T.
Church Point, LA
Review for: Tm more...
I've used multiple charcoal masks in the last years because I have really oily skin and this definitely drys out my pores of all that oil for a couple of days which is great I just wish it wasn't so pricey
Cassie G.
Review for: Other more...
This mask really helps clear the blackheads out of my nose, I’ve used this mask multiple times and I always see a difference after using it, the packaging is nice too because it’s a squeeze tube so you don’t have to stick your fingers in a jar so it keeps everything clean!
Geraldine D.
Boynton Beach , FL
I love this mask! I typically use it once a week, my skin always feels so soft after using it. After applying it I always feel it working right away. It may seen a little pricey but it lasts a long time because only a little can be applied. I definitely recommend this product
Samantha M.
Hidalgo, TX
I like to use this mask when my skin feels like it needs a little bit of help. I like that it leaves my skin feeling so fresh, and I feel it helps my skin detox it. The only thing that keeps me from putting 5 stars is that it has a bit of a strong oddor but I would buy again.
Kelly A.
Denville, NJ
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
LOVE!!!!!! This is better than any pore unclogging mask I've ever tried, even glam glow!!!! I use this twice a week after a steamy shower (to open up my pores) and I have noticed definitely my pores are unclogged and visibly refined
Amanda G.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I loved this mask, it made my skin feel so clean afterwards and didn't take to long to dry. I felt it helped to clear up my skin but at first i did break out a little for a few days. After that it seemed to clear my skin up which i loved. I cant wait to use this mask again.
Johanna M.
This product stings a little, I'm pretty sure it's a normal thing. I like the refreshed feeling after when you remove it. However why does it not remove my blackheads??? I would buy the full size product if it removed blackheads.
Kate M.
I love this product!! I got a sample of it from sephora and was excited to try it. I've found that it is excellent to clear blackheads and clogged pores. It also worked pretty well for pimples. It made my skin feel so soft and moisturized while also feeling clear and rejuvenated. For the quality, it is also quite affordable.
Samantha C.
I love this mask. It's pretty powerful and has the tendency to sting a little but I think that's just the mask doing it's job. My pores were cleaned out and my skin was soft after just one use. I think it's a good value for the price. I don't recommend this for sensitive skin!
Michelle M.
brooklyn, NY
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
I use this product on a weekly basis. It's a great way to pull the dirt and gunk out of your pores. It's a great value. You do get more than 20 uses out of the product, which is great for the cost of it. The packaging is very sleek and accurately shows the product inside. I love this and will definitely be repurchasing.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.