BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Kate M.
I love this product!! I got a sample of it from sephora and was excited to try it. I've found that it is excellent to clear blackheads and clogged pores. It also worked pretty well for pimples. It made my skin feel so soft and moisturized while also feeling clear and rejuvenated. For the quality, it is also quite affordable.
Kathy K.
Chico, CA
This feels tingly when you put it on, and it really helps to pull the toxins out of your skin. My skin is visibly brighter and more clear after. It is a bit hard on dry skin, but fine if you use a moisturizer afterward. I usually use it on my t-zone and it helps with that oil.
Anna L.
Baton Rouge, LA
Love this mask! Makes my skin feel so fresh and clean. It's not expensive as compared to other clay masks/mud masks. I noticed a big difference in my complexion too as I started using it about 2-3 times a week. I would definitely recommend this product over other face masks.
Michelle T.
New York
This mask is so bad , I used to do this mask about twice a week and realized that this mask was doing nothing for me on the contrary it was making my skin dry and the price for it was okay for a mask but still doesn’t do the job it’s supposed to do , don’t waste your money!
Samantha M.
Hidalgo, TX
I like to use this mask when my skin feels like it needs a little bit of help. I like that it leaves my skin feeling so fresh, and I feel it helps my skin detox it. The only thing that keeps me from putting 5 stars is that it has a bit of a strong oddor but I would buy again.
natalie m.
This product really helped clean out the pores within the forehead T-section and my cheeks, but the blackheads and pores of my noses, especially the sides were still clogged. I got a sample from Sephora- if you haven't used this product, you should definitely try it out!
Amanda G.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I loved this mask, it made my skin feel so clean afterwards and didn't take to long to dry. I felt it helped to clear up my skin but at first i did break out a little for a few days. After that it seemed to clear my skin up which i loved. I cant wait to use this mask again.
Michelle D.
Astoria
One of my all time favourite masks on the market I have been using it for years! Start by using it on clean dry skin for best results! Use once or twice a week to clear up little white heads/ blackheads ! Great for oily to combo skin type. Leaves skin feeling clean & smooth .
Cassie G.
Review for: Other more...
This mask really helps clear the blackheads out of my nose, I’ve used this mask multiple times and I always see a difference after using it, the packaging is nice too because it’s a squeeze tube so you don’t have to stick your fingers in a jar so it keeps everything clean!
Mikaela R.
I love using this product when my skin needs to be revitalized! Wearing makeup every day can really clog my pores, but using this after a shower and washing my face makes my skin feel new again. I bought it for myself at Sephora. I have also bought it for family and friends.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.