BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Michelle H.
Honolulu, HI
I love this mask.  The first time I used it I was very surprised to feel how tight it made my face feel.  After I took it off my skin was so clean.  It really gets in deep.  It's perfect too if you're having breakouts.  I bought mine at Sephora and I have repurchased it several times.  It is the same as the clinique charcoal mask so sometimes I buy that one.  They are approximately the same price.
Rachel G.
Williamsburg
This charcoal mask is by far one of the best formulas I've tried, it is very smooth and you can easily cover your face without using a large amount. It dries nicely and leaves your skin feeling soft and clean. It calmed down my inflamed and oily skin which was a lifesaver.
Nikki S.
River Vale, NJ
This product really caused my sensitive skin to breakout. I felt that instead of clearing my skin it really brought all white bumps to the surface and did not react well. I would not repurchase this.
Catherine G.
Austin, TX
I really enjoy this product! My pores feel refreshed after using this mask and it does not irritate my sensitive skin. I also feel my skin looks more clear the next morning after I use this mask. My only complaint is when you have to take the mask off, it can be a bit messy.
Natalie R.
LOVE this mask. I use this whenever I feel like my face needs some TLC or when I really need to clean out my pores. It's not too harsh on the skin but it is a little bit drying, so make sure to use a good moisturizer when you're done! Smells nice and a little bit goes a long way!
Makenna N.
Oswego, NY
Origins Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores is my favorite mask! This is my go to when my skin is broken out or extra greasy. It’s a smooth consistency and pretty gentle. It’s a little on the pricey side but worth every penny😍 my skin is always glowing when I rinse it off and usually neutralizes redness if I have any. I love this product!
Rachel C.
Jackson
I've just recently repurchased this mask because I love it that much. Very effective! Dries out break outs and prevents new ones from occurring. Leaves my face feeling so fresh and clean. I would highlight recommend this to anyone.
natalie m.
This product really helped clean out the pores within the forehead T-section and my cheeks, but the blackheads and pores of my noses, especially the sides were still clogged. I got a sample from Sephora- if you haven't used this product, you should definitely try it out!
Serena F.
Kent, OH
The price point of this product is so worth what you get. Every time I use this mask I notice a huge difference in my skin immediately. It is too harsh for every day use, but I've been using it twice a week for about a month now and I have noticed a huge difference in my skin. It is smoother, less oily, and more vibrant.
Michelle D.
Astoria
One of my all time favourite masks on the market I have been using it for years! Start by using it on clean dry skin for best results! Use once or twice a week to clear up little white heads/ blackheads ! Great for oily to combo skin type. Leaves skin feeling clean & smooth .
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.