BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Origins Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores
Love it! Awesome face mask. Really helped pull the dirt out of my face and made my skin so smooth! It was super gentle but effective. I️ totally love this product and recommend it to everyone.
Deana R.
This mask is my go to if I am having a bad skin week. One bottle lasts forever!! I wouldn’t recommend doing it more than once a week because it can dry your skin out as it soaks up a lot of the oils. It feels very refreshing and the charcoal helps calm the skin.
Anum L.
Saint Louis, MO
This product wasn't good for me. It broke me out everytime, I'm not talking little bumps im talking made my have cystic acne and I never even break out! I have normal skin with oily t zone sometimes and it still didn't work for me. I've tried it many times, but it just didn't work and was leaving scars
Haley 🦁.
New Berlin, WI
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores 1 fl. oz. more...
This mask has been a lifesaver. Any time I feel a breakout coming on, I use this mask for 15 minutes and it saves my skin. It goes on in a liquid mud form, and dries to work it’s magic. I use this mask once a week.
Jessica K.
I used this product for a month but did not notice any improvement on my skin. Considering its price, I do not think it is worth spending $$ on a product like this. It also is often included in a 'gift with purchase' package for free, so you might want to try it out just to see if it works for you.
Jackie M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores 1.7oz by Chom by Origins more...
I have been using this mask for about a month now. I have very sensitive and sometimes acne prone skin (used to take accurate) and it has exceeded my expectations. It definitely helps with small break outs and shrinking pores. Doesn’t dry my face out and you get a lot for the value. I would buy again.
Sarah O.
Oxford
Review for: 0.5 oz more...
I’ve heard nothing but good things about this mask. It’s very soft and refreshing. I have somewhat sensitive skin and this mask is light yet effective on blemishes. Pricey but worth the cost!
Susan C.
Irving, TX
They atract my attention with this product from origin .and not is not what i espect they have better products i have use. the price is ok but always i wait for clearance on it. im not able to pay what they want.not me
Lindsay M.
Allen, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
I never notice much of a difference before and after I use this product, but it does make your skin seem clean. One huge setback is that it is very difficult to get off and requires scrubbing, which can be bad around the eye area. There are better pore refining masks out there.Origins Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores
Maggie H.
Edwardsville, IL
Noticeable difference with this product! Afterwards your skins feels clean, soft, smooth. It almost feels like your skin has been exfoliated but it’s not an exfoliating mask. Have 100% recommended this to all my friends and have even convinced a few to purchase and they have fallen in love as well!!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.