BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Tracy L.
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
Origins makes fantastic products and this one is no different. I've been pretty in love with it after I got a small sample instore. I have upgraded to a travel size and it's amazing. I always use it whenever I start getting breakouts and it immediately calms my skin. Invest in this one!
Lisa G.
Love love love this stuff! This product tightens, removes excess oil and manages minor breakouts like a charm. It is slightly drying so make sure to replenish and moisturize afterwards. Your skin will glow.
Rebakah M.
Magnolia, TX
I love this for oily skin. I noticed that my skin worsened after i discontinued use. It can be very tightening and feel harsh at first, but after I used it once a week for a month or so, my skin improved greatly. I really, really enjoy this mask! IT is pricey, but worth every penny.
Jennifer C.
Ocean view , DE
This has charcoal in it and wow oh wow does I get my skin clean. I thought people were joking about this but no way they really mean it does business and gets all the black heads to just vanish right away
Natalie G.
Havre De Grace, MD
Review for: Tm more...
My favorite mask for when I start to see spots showing up. It's a little more expensive than what I'd usually pay but since I don't use it too often I can make a tube last a good while. It's wonderful at calming my skin's redness down and pulls out all the dirt and other impurities without stripping or drying out my skin. Amazing!
Colleen M.
Somerville, MA
This is amazing. The products is silky going on. As it sets your skin feels tighter. Cleans off easily and you are left with pure, clean, radiant skin. The only con is it burned my cheeks a little bit when I first put it on. I have very sensitive skin so that is probably the reason why.
Calla T.
I am obsessed! It did help my pores appear smaller each time after using it, and at the same time my skin feels so soft. I have combo skin so I use this just on my t-zone and chin and truly notice a difference every time. Worth every penny and is a staple in my skin care routine!
Linda S.
Texarkana, TX
Absolutely LOVE this face mask! It goes on your skin cool and feels so good on your skin. The price isn't bad and you do receive a lot of product for your money. I seriously do not have one thing bad to say about this product whatsoever!
Yesenia Z.
Sacramento, CA
I put this on before I go in the shower every morning and I do notice my skin getting softer. My nose is usually rough feeling but now it's baby smooth all day. It's nice and cool and doesn't have a feel to my skin (like cool or minty) don't get it in your eyes it does sting! I apply using my hands and that's all I leave it on for a few minites
Azrael S.
Beaverton, OR
Review for: Tm more...
This product works amazingly to help clear blackheads. The tingle can be a little intense. 4 stars mostly because the price is high, which is the same for most of this line. I like the product but it is a bit expensive to buy regularly.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.