BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Calla T.
I am obsessed! It did help my pores appear smaller each time after using it, and at the same time my skin feels so soft. I have combo skin so I use this just on my t-zone and chin and truly notice a difference every time. Worth every penny and is a staple in my skin care routine!
Iskra S.
Review for: Tm more...
This is a must have for everyone. I do this mask once a week to cleanse my face, give it a fresh glow, and get rid of impurities. It will not irritate your skin, it won't make your skin brake out. My most favorite. I would buy this over and over. The only skin mask I use and trust.
Leslie S.
Hopkinsville , KY
I'm all about face masks. I love this one because it cleaned my pores are reduced my blackheads more than any other mask I've tried. My skin was sooo soft afterwards. I'll be repurchasing again and again
Lauren C.
My go to deep cleanser hands down.  I love how it gets deep into my pores to remove all dirt, grime and left over makeup.  It definitely does its job.  It leaves my face so clean after using. And its quick and easy to use. A little goes a long way with this product.
April H.
Brooklyn , NY
Good mask...makes my skin feel smooth and soft after its use, it's pretty gentle and doesn't leave my skin irritated like some other ones. I would recommend it...it's not the best but it does a good job.
Casey S.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Tm more...
I think this is OK - it's your standard charcoal mask. Perhaps if I had more oily skin or issues with large pores I would have seen the difference. I would say skip and save you money on a drugstore option!
Kelsey S.
Berwyn, PA
The best for clarifying your pores. They aren't kidding about the effects of charcoal! I love using this whenever my skin is feeling super congested- the next day I can always see a difference. One warning- when it dries on your skin, you might not be able to move your face that much!
Alma P.
Willcox, AZ
I have combination skin that's prone to acne. I wanted to try a mask that would help clear up my face a little. When it dries on your face it is slightly uncomfortable. The product does sink down into the pores and seems to work. After washing it off, my face felt refreshed and very clean. It did seem to clear up my face a little.
Erika D.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
I've been using this for about three years and I love it. It really clears out your pores! At first you may get a couple of pimples but that just means the mask is doing its job and cleaning our your pores!
Eva C.
Review for: Tm more...
I love this mask. I steam my face before applying a thin layer. It tingles a bit. I wash the mask off with warm water. I can definitely feel the difference in the softness of my skin after using this product. It doesn't really help with blackheads but I have noticed fewer breakouts since I started using this mask on a weekly basis
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.