BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Angela O.
Waterbury, CT
I really love this one, it by far very good. It's a great price to buy especially if you want something effective and easy to apply and use, the packaging is very handy. I think it works perfectly already.
Christina S.
Carrollton, TX
One of my favorite masks. I have bought this over and over again. Whenever I have a blemish problem or feel like my skin needs a refresher, this is my absolute go-to! It IS a little tough to wash off, but once you've washed off the mask, your skin feels SMOOTH and refreshed from the gunk that's been piling up :) There's a slight odor but not in anyway bothersome.
Trudy B.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This is a great mask. It goes on really smooth ( I apply with a flat foundation brush) and dries firm but not rock solid. I used about 5-6 times and I loved ow smooth my skin felt the next morning. I had no skin irritation. I do still prefer my bentonite clay mix which I mix with apple cider vinegar. Really clears out the pores!
Natalie G.
Havre De Grace, MD
Review for: Tm more...
My favorite mask for when I start to see spots showing up. It's a little more expensive than what I'd usually pay but since I don't use it too often I can make a tube last a good while. It's wonderful at calming my skin's redness down and pulls out all the dirt and other impurities without stripping or drying out my skin. Amazing!
Joanna N.
Stockton , CA
Ok so this is now one of my favorites. I love how it gets deep down into your pores. It goes on with a light tingly feeling and then dries up, after rinsing off with warm water and following toner and moisturizer, my skin feels amazing :)
Azrael S.
Beaverton, OR
Review for: Tm more...
This product works amazingly to help clear blackheads. The tingle can be a little intense. 4 stars mostly because the price is high, which is the same for most of this line. I like the product but it is a bit expensive to buy regularly.
Nimsy F.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Tm more...
This product was recommended from a friend. I absolutely love it! I don't suffer from acne nor any skin imperfections but living in the city filled with pollution isn't fun. This face mask does an amazing job at deeply cleaning your face.
Linda S.
Texarkana, TX
Absolutely LOVE this face mask! It goes on your skin cool and feels so good on your skin. The price isn't bad and you do receive a lot of product for your money. I seriously do not have one thing bad to say about this product whatsoever!
May W.
San Francisco, CA
Holy grail face mask! I honestly do not use any other wash off mask besides this one. The charcoal really pulls out all the impurities from my face leaving it extremely clean and glowy after rinsing off
Sydney B.
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
I absolutely love this product. I've tried so many face masks but this one really helps clear up my skin. Whenever I feel problem areas flaring up I put this on and the next morning my skin is glowing and looking so smooth and clean. It really helps those stubborn problem areas on my face. It helps with my blackheads and pores.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.