BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Rahima T.
New Brunswick
It works great, but I'm a college student on a budget. I felt that I got better results using similar prouducts with a lesser price. I got it as a sample from Sephora and loved using it but I wouldn't go out of my way to buy it for full price.
Mercedes P.
New Port richey
This is absolutely one of my favorite skin products. I got this at Sephora because I have huge pores and I'm very acne prone, and this was recommended to me by an employee. I always carry some of this around now because it clears up my acne and gets rid of any blackheads or oil on my face.
Berenice S.
Appleton, WI
This mask helps my pores get smaller. I have used it for about 3 months and it works great for me. I use it at night after i wash my face and the next morning my face lots so good. I bought mine at sephora.
Zoe T.
This charcoal mask is really easy to apply, I just need a small amount and leave it on my face for about 15 minutes. My face feels so fresh and clean afterwards. I like to use it when I feel like I might have a break out. Give it a try, I have bought a couple for my friends as gifts :)
Angela O.
Waterbury, CT
I really love this one, it by far very good. It's a great price to buy especially if you want something effective and easy to apply and use, the packaging is very handy. I think it works perfectly already.
Jaime M.
Review for: Tm more...
I use this mask every Friday Night along with the moisturizing mask for night time and never feel oily in the morning!! My skin texture looks better than ever and my adult acne has disappeared! This is a holy Grail ride or die product for me!
Tonia P.
Love using this! Definitely quite expensive, but totally worth it. I first bought the travel size one to see how it worked then moved up to the full size because i really enjoyed how my skin felt and looked.
Paola C.
Roseville, CA
LOVE LOVE LOVE this mask! I use this weekly. It is awesome in every way. I put it all over my face and I love feeling it dry on my face. Once I can't move my face because the mask has dried, I wash it off and my skin always feels brand new. It's a great way to relax and I know my face is benefiting from it, too!
Charnay R.
Smyrna, GA
This is a nice charcoal mask but I feel like there are cheaper masks that work just as well. It's your standard charcoal mask that dries down to a tight finish that gets out all the impurities on your face.
Lindsey Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
I use this mask about once a month because I do think it helps get some gunk out of your pores but at the same time it's nothing super noticeable. I probably would go with something else for my dry-normal skin.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.