BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Yesenia B.
Dallas, TX
I absolutely love this  mask and how it makes my skin feel. I have oily/combo skin and after I use it my skin is left soft, smooth and oil free. The only con in my opinion is that it is a bit hard to remove. It takes a while to remove using water alone. I normally use a warm cloth to remove most of it. It has been an all-time fav for a while now. My skin feels extra clean and smooth after each use!
Ally P.
Overland Park, KS
Review for: Tm more...
LOVE this face mask. it's quick and easy, leave it on for 10 minutes. it's easy to get out of the bottle and hardly any mess. totallyyyy worth the cost.
cleans pores and can feel it working automatically. i recommend a light moisturizer afterwards.
Tyler M.
I love this mask! It leaves my pores nice and clear without overdrying my skin! I would definitely recommend using a moisturizer after it though, for any skin type. It is definitely worth money and the ingredients are more natural so it is safe for your skin. I will be purchasing this product again!
Stephanie G.
Everytime I use this product I start to break out. That's not a problem because it states on the back that it will happen if you use the mask. It pulls out all the gunk I have in my pores and brings it to the surface within 1-3 days. After that my skin is baby smooth! Love this so much, I've used this since I was in high school!
Raquel C.
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
HolyGrail !! Whenever you need to deep clean your pores and get all the nastiest out this is the thing for you. Super gentle I have sensitive skin and doesn't irritate me . I had this for a while and I always keep going for more !!
Lauren S.
Chicago , IL
A serious lifesaver! I use this mask whenever I start to break out and my skin is seriously fixed within a couple of days. It's a little expensive but it's worth it to own a security blanket for breakouts. My roommate recommended it to me, and I'd recommend it to anyone looking for a great detox mask!
Litia L.
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
I like this product a lot, along with the brand in general. This product leaves a nice cooling breeze on my face after washing. Also it helped brighten my skin and cleared acne. This product is definitely a must!
Cole K.
Savannnah
The Origins Clear Improvement active charcoal mask has helped a tremendous amount with clearing my acne. I use it once a week. The packaging is amazing and you don't have to use a lot of product to spread evenly on your face. The product can be a bit messy but other than that it is a great product.
Katelyn F.
Washington, DC
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
I absolutely love this mask. I bought a full size at Sephora a while ago and it lasted me so long. I got Sooo many uses out of it. The mask is very drying when applied ( so definitely use moisturizer after) but I truly believe that it draws out impurities from my pores. I highly recommend this.
Katelyn A.
Review for: Clear more...
I received a free sample of this product from Influenster.  It left my skin feeling renewed, cleansed, and purified.  I want to try other charcoal products before I decide if I want to buy the full size of this mask, but I was very impressed.  Seemed like a mask that I would do 1-2x a week.  Would recommend.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.