BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Ashlynn C.
Fort Worth
Purchased at: ULTA
Great mask for when my skin and I are freaking out. This is one of my staple masks for when I'm breaking out all over for different reasons. A little goes a long way with this product so I'm able to make a last awhile. Would defiantly recommend!
Mary Grace D.
Spring, TX
I love this mask. I’ve been using it for years and I love the way it cleans my face. It feels like it gets allll the gunk out and also, a little goes a long way which is great value for my money!!
Jennifer M.
Brighton
Review for: 0.5 oz more...
Easy to put a nice thick layer on and fairly easy to wash off. Did a good job of clearing blackheads but didn't get rid of everything. Did not leave skin red or irritated.
Melody B.
Marion
This mask is fantastic at immediately clearing my skin. It feels tingly when it's working and completely fresh when I rinse the mask off after 10 minutes. This has been well worth the money and I'm definitely going to be buying this mask again. Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask Pods to Go
Jazmin N.
Johnstown, PA
This is a good mask, a really good mask, but it isn't the best I've ever used. It is a good price for a premium product though. I got a bottle at sephora hoping it would clear up my acne some. I was anticipating better results than what I got. It wasn't harsh on my skin though. I probably would not buy this product again.
christy y.
newport coast
I had actually found this at Tj Max for like $10, keep in mind it was the travel size but that was good enough for me since I don’t tend to do mud masks all that often. I do feel like it does purify my skin in a way. I think the only downside to this product is that it takes me forever to actually wash it off.
Macy A.
I love the feel of this stuff! It’s difficult to wash off, but makes my skin feel amazing. It’s better used as a spot treatment, but did wonders for my skin! Just make sure to moisturize with it!
veronica b.
Houston , TX
I can’t get enough from this mask! From the moment I put it on I can feel the mask working. My skin feels clean and soft after I wash it out and imo it looks clearer. I definitely will repurchase
Kayla W.
La Crosse, WI
I know most rant and rave about this mask, but I have legit never experienced a “wow” moment in the many times I’ve tried it over the years. It’s hard to take off, and is a total mess...in addition to it evolving into a slimier product year in and year out. I really wouldn’t recommend it to others; I think there are better masks out there for less.
Nia imani J.
Rahway, NJ
After a couple of uses I noticed a difference in my skin. The smell of the product is great. There is a strong honey smell that is not overpowering. After use my face feels very clean and smooth.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.