BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Diane Y.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
This mask was ok. Skin feels cleaner and tighter after using it. I was looking for a mask to remove blackheads this did give me the exact results I wanted but maybe I haven't used it enough yet. Will continue to use.
Alexis K.
This is a high quality charcoal mask. I use the mask typically one or two times each week. I'm on my first tube of this. I got the product from Birchbox in the largest size and it has lasted me for months. I feel like it calms breakouts but it doesn't necessarily help clear them about half of the time.
clarisse l.
Originis skincare is one of my favorite skincare brands.  I began using this products 4 months ago to clear my skin from dirt because I felt that the products I was using were not leaving me clean.  This products not only cleaned my face, but my face is a lot brighter and clearer.
Rebecca R.
Bowie, MD
Review for: R Pods 4 X 1 Time Use Pod more...
I love this charcoal mask! It does a great job of getting dirt and oil out of my pores. I only used it once, and hope to purchase a full size of this product. The only downside is that this product is a little pricey.
Jessica F.
Plainfield, IL
I've used this a couple times and I love it! It makes my skin feel very smooth. Washing it off took a lot of rinsing and rubbing, but that doesn't deter me from using it. It can be pricey, but it'll last a long time so the price per use isn't bad at all.
Morgan N.
Hermitage, TN
I love this mask. I received it to sample (complimentary) in my Origins VoxBox but you better believe that I know know where the closest origins store is. This mask helped clear up my acne, and has left my skin more balanced feeling oil-wise. The dry parts don't feel as dry but the oily parts also feel less oily. Overall, great mask!
Kate S.
I have been using this mask for over ten years! It is my holy grail. Whenever I go without this mask for even one week my skin really notices! It really cleans out my pores. Please see my video for a detailed review!
Alysse P.
Review for: R Pods 4 X 1 Time Use Pod more...
THE BEST face mask! Keeps black heads away and skin clear for days with just one use. I love the clear packaging to see just what I'm getting. At around $30-$40, it's 100% worth it! Better than any other mask before! I would buy this over and over again.
Ashley M.
Spring , Tx
Love applying this mask after I take a hot shower. I even use it to spot treat my pimples I just love how clean my skin feels especially after I do extractions on face then apply this I feel like my skin is refreshed.
Bailey P.
I only used this a few times, but I did have a good experience. I noticed immediate smoothness and softness, BUT I did not see that big of a difference with my blemishes. I will say redness diminished, so that was nice. Overall I'd recommend it again - and I'd suggest doing it for longer than I did. :)
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.